2%  [ 1 ]
Other
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 46

Maelstr0m
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 20 May 2002 03:24:52 am    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

Quote:

hip-hop for me....definitely. You can't compete with the poetic lyrical skils of Rakim (formerly Eric B. and Rakim), Guru (of Gangstarr), Nas, Jay-Z (yes, i listened to him before he went all radio), Wu-Tang Clan (I also listened to them before they went mainstream), Mobb Deep, M.O.P (for when I want some "anger rap" to get all hyped up)....too many to list.

W00T for Datt! ... if you told me you're a rapper since Wu Tang 36 Chambers and NWA ... are you single Datt?

;D Cool
aGenocide
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2002 11:42:48 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

dmx, nas, mobb deep, noreaga, drag-on, method man, and face

Exar Kun
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2002 01:11:12 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

NOTHING Beats a Good Classical Song!.... ;D

C'mon....Wheres Vivaldi, Bach, Wagner, Tciacovsky (sp), Mozart????....Bah!....You Aint of heard good Music till you've heard good Classical.... Smile

Very important piece of information:
If a girl has a tounge ring and the ring is closer to the tip, she likes girls, but if its further back, she digs the guys.
Maverick
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2002 02:45:39 am    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

Agreed kun, there are even some newer composers that are really talented. Danny Elfman, and if John Williams gets out of his Star Wars phase, he could do some really good stuff too. Danny Elfman did such things as Batman, Batman Returns, MIIB (MIB2), some others that I'd have to lookup too.

Nemo me impune lacessit
WonKa
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2002 02:44:45 am    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

im with you ska!! wahoo! go ska!! i listen to some punk too

DeathDealer
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2002 09:14:32 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

Quote:

dmx, nas, mobb deep, noreaga, drag-on, method man, and face

Are those names of CTF maps? Razz
Great sig btw.

Friendy reminder:Hit Fire To Respawn
HunterWilde
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2002 03:57:03 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

LoL actually I listen to everything from classical to rap. When I'm playing UT with MP3s running in the background (which is always) I'll sometimes start off with stuff like Beethovan, Grieg (In the Hall of the Mountain King), and Carmina Buranah. Afterwhich, it progresses to Drowning Pool, Rammstein, and of course a whole list of Black Sabbath songs. I guess you could call that an odd progression of music to be listening to when fragging people ;D
Exar Kun
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2002 07:16:18 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

Actually I Like that Progression. Seems logical to me...their All powerful songs with Perfect Anthems for when your trying to frag....Good Choices Hunter Smile

Very important piece of information:
If a girl has a tounge ring and the ring is closer to the tip, she likes girls, but if its further back, she digs the guys.
Necron99
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2002 05:29:28 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

From Beethoven to Busta Ryhmes( old Busta Rhymes), I like all sorts of stuff.It depends on my mood.One day it may be Jimi, the next Miles Davis or America.I'm all over the shop.I love to find songs that rappers have sampled too. ;D

"NO GODLIKES ON MY SHIFT!!!!!!!"
KinetsuDragon
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2002 06:08:42 pm    Post subject: Re:What kinda music do you listen to most? Reply with quote

Nec and Kun I agree, classical is the shit lol.. Mozart is my guy.. Fur Elise calms me and I can usually play better defense with a slow calm beat.. If I'm playing DM, DMX is cool, or something upbeat, great game song is Daft Punk Aerodynamic Slum Village remix.. I can listen from Classical to rap and r&b.. I don't listen to a whole lot while I play because I get annoyed when the play list starts over lol..
cybrid
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2002 05:25:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i voted Rap, i listen to that all the time, i mean, i go to the ghettoest school in Indiana (yea, i made up that word, ghettoest, lol)

I C U
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2002 02:51:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul oakenfold, dj tiesto, dj jurgen, ministry of sound, dj mystik...... Twisted Evil
Forum index » UT LGI Clans » {HiT} » {HiT} [High Impact Terror] » Polls

Page 2 of 2 [27 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2