HELLO OLD LGI FRIENDS!
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Forum index » General Public » General Chat
Reply to topic
cybrid
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2015 07:51:15 am    Post subject: HELLO OLD LGI FRIENDS! Reply with quote

yo whats up d00dz... its been a long fucking time since ive talked to any of you guys! i was just googling around and found these forums...

anyways............

UT99 is still alive if anyone is interested.

download/install mIRC or go to http://www.kiwiirc.com and connect to irc.globalgamers.net and join #ipug

currently just reg grav iCTF // shock Domination // reg grav sniper CTF // and a few other mods are available, but im bringing back LGI 135/35 and it should be on the PUG list in a month or less!

I am always on there, might be idle but send me a message, my nick is Jinn.

hope to see some of ya! (not all of ya) Very Happy

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2015 02:32:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I have a PC anymore with UT installed. Embarassed

Ah...the good ol' days.

ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2015 12:42:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:

Ah...the good ol' days.

I wish the same could be said about you and this forum. Uou probably have the UTGamers.com forum app on your iPhone. I know I do!

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2015 12:01:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:

Ah...the good ol' days.

I wish the same could be said about you and this forum. Uou probably have the UTGamers.com forum app on your iPhone. I know I do!

errr meh gerd, there's an app for the forum? Razz

although, I bet my phone could run UT better than the PC I had when it first came out. ah, the ol' voodoo2 on windows 98.

ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 22 Apr 2015 10:40:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:

Ah...the good ol' days.

although, I bet my phone could run UT better than the PC I had when it first came out. ah, the ol' voodoo2 on windows 98.

Voodoo 2 holy shit! You remember that? Hahaha. I think I had that and the 3500. They were 16/32 MB cards? It's like that scene from Hackers when they are going over the PC specs, hahaha. It makes you laugh now.

I bet DoubleV just picked his up.

DoubleV: "OMG this is like so wootastically tubular, narly and snazzy super cool, SNORT!"
Sephiroth: "You still on 14.4k modem, right?"
DoubleV: "No, noob! My mom just got me 56k!!!!"
Sephiorth: ...
DoubleV: "SNORT"
Sephiroth: "Pig"

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2015 07:29:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:

Ah...the good ol' days.

Voodoo 2 holy shit! You remember that? Hahaha. I think I had that and the 3500. They were 16/32 MB cards? It's like that scene from Hackers when they are going over the PC specs, hahaha. It makes you laugh now.

DoubleV: "OMG this is like so wootastically tubular, narly and snazzy super cool, SNORT!"

Razz oh yeah I remember it. I probably actually hung on to the card too - I have a bunch of old hardware and software that's basically useless now. so, you know, photoshop 3 - wooohoo! I remember thinking at the time, "a 6GB hard drive and a 19" CRT monitor. top of the line. there's no way i'll even use that much space." Rolling Eyes

but then I discovered mp3's.

ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2015 01:51:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:

Ah...the good ol' days.

Razz oh yeah I remember it. I probably actually hung on to the card too - I have a bunch of old hardware and software that's basically useless now. so, you know, photoshop 3 - wooohoo! I remember thinking at the time, "a 6GB hard drive and a 19" CRT monitor. top of the line. there's no way i'll even use that much space." Rolling Eyes

but then I discovered mp3's.

Slow down. Not too fast. DoubleV is getting confused. Brain overload.

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
DoubleV
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2015 02:27:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to imagine Sephiroth inserting his right hand in a marionette and having a conversation with the inanimate object. Sadly, he named his puppet as me.

No wonder he cries himself asleep every night saying "I AM SO ALONE".

Oink oink oink
Incubus
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 08 May 2015 02:28:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoubleV wrote:
I'm trying to imagine Sephiroth inserting his right hand in a marionette and having a conversation with the inanimate object. Sadly, he named his puppet as me.

Oink oink oink

That's just rude, W. Just. Rude.

Oh Salut btw. Kiss

"As long as there is you, there is me, and together, WE MAKE EIG!"

{+EIG+} For Life
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2015 12:58:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
DoubleV wrote:

Oink oink oink

That's just rude, W. Just. Rude.

Oh Salut btw. Kiss

He used so many big words in that last post I don't even know what he said.

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
DoubleV
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2015 09:39:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:

He used so many big words in that last post I don't even know what he said.

Me neither, that guy must be drunk

Sup Incy!!
HackerGDI
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2015 05:30:28 pm    Post subject: well well well Reply with quote

I still have my voodoo card Razz although it's in a box, in a box, in a box, in my basement.

We need to plan some kind of UTGamers reunion!

PERverSIAN wrote:
sometimes i think punching myself in the junk would feel better than replying back.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2015 11:32:53 am    Post subject: Re: well well well Reply with quote

HackerGDI wrote:
I still have my voodoo card Razz although it's in a box, in a box, in a box, in my basement.

Nice. I've got the same sort of old hardware collection packed away somewhere. Not really sure why I have old AGP video cards, modem cards, LAN cards, etc... but better hang on to them - they could be worth something some day. Rolling Eyes

ZERO

HackerGDI
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2015 07:56:22 pm    Post subject: Re: well well well Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
HackerGDI wrote:

Nice. I've got the same sort of old hardware collection packed away somewhere. Not really sure why I have old AGP video cards, modem cards, LAN cards, etc... but better hang on to them - they could be worth something some day. Rolling Eyes

ha ha ha i know right! My wife was like why don't you throw this $%*** out, and i was like WHAT! i could build a sweet computer out of these old parts! The only problem is that i threw away my old copy of Windows 98se or Windows 2000 ha ha ha

PERverSIAN wrote:
sometimes i think punching myself in the junk would feel better than replying back.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2015 02:46:50 pm    Post subject: Re: well well well Reply with quote

HackerGDI wrote:
ZERO wrote:
HackerGDI wrote:

ha ha ha i know right! My wife was like why don't you throw this $%*** out, and i was like WHAT! i could build a sweet computer out of these old parts! The only problem is that i threw away my old copy of Windows 98se or Windows 2000 ha ha ha

Don't worry...I've got you covered there. I've still got my copies of windows 95, 98, 2000/NT, and XP boxed up somewhere. I also have our old NRW UT2k3 server intact and in storage. It still has all the UT sever software, custom maps, etc... loaded on it running 2000. Although, I'm not sure if it actually works at this point, it hasn't been used in +/- 10 years.

Laughing

ZERO

Forum index » General Public » General Chat

Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2 Next