UTGamers.com Forum Index

Silent Hills
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Forum index » General Public » Movies and Games
Reply to topic
Author Message
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014 07:55:54 pm    Post subject: Silent Hills Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

Enjoy!

P.S. WK=dork


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 1171
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014 09:59:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sporadic but useless post by Sephy

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014 07:15:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
Another sporadic but useless post by Sephy


One of these days, Jester. Pow! To the moon!

Then I'd really miss you. Sad


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 1171
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2014 09:34:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of these days Sephy I'll give a shit... One of these days

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2014 03:04:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
One of these days Sephy I'll give a shit... One of these days


Sad


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 1171
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2014 08:11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah cheer up Seph.. Good news is. Today is your 11 year anniversary from the first time you joined the forums. You old bastard

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 6933
Location: houston, teXas

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2014 12:16:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Silent Hills Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

Enjoy!

P.S. WK=dork


I heard about that a while back too. I read a lot about it but hadn't seen a video until now. Hideo Kojima in on the Silent Hill franchise seems like it's going to work out nicely. Gotta pick up a PS4 one of these days.

P.S. I'll remind WK he's a dork. I try to make sure and remind him every day to keep his morale low. Razz


ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2014 07:09:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
Ah cheer up Seph.. Good news is. Today is your 11 year anniversary from the first time you joined the forums. You old bastard


Holy shit. Has it really been that long? F-me. If I'm old what does that make Phy?

I wonder if it still has my first post.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2014 07:10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Silent Hills Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

Enjoy!

P.S. WK=dork


I heard about that a while back too. I read a lot about it but hadn't seen a video until now. Hideo Kojima in on the Silent Hill franchise seems like it's going to work out nicely. Gotta pick up a PS4 one of these days.

P.S. I'll remind WK he's a dork. I try to make sure and remind him every day to keep his morale low. Razz


The secret is to keep them down as long as possible. Let me know if you get a PS4. Anyone playing any games?


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 1171
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2014 09:36:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a PS4. Picked up Destiny and was playing that before I had to go to Oklahoma for work.

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 6933
Location: houston, teXas

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2014 05:27:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Silent Hills Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

Enjoy!

P.S. WK=dork


I heard about that a while back too. I read a lot about it but hadn't seen a video until now. Hideo Kojima in on the Silent Hill franchise seems like it's going to work out nicely. Gotta pick up a PS4 one of these days.

P.S. I'll remind WK he's a dork. I try to make sure and remind him every day to keep his morale low. Razz


The secret is to keep them down as long as possible. Let me know if you get a PS4. Anyone playing any games?


no PS4 on my end - still PS3 for me. I think my last new game was last of us. although I have played jester's PS4...must say, quite impressive. Cool


ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2014 06:37:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
I've got a PS4. Picked up Destiny and was playing that before I had to go to Oklahoma for work.


Who are you kidding. You don't work. I guess Oklahoma needs jizz moppers too.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2014 06:38:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Silent Hills Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlTET9FXVw

Enjoy!

P.S. WK=dork


I heard about that a while back too. I read a lot about it but hadn't seen a video until now. Hideo Kojima in on the Silent Hill franchise seems like it's going to work out nicely. Gotta pick up a PS4 one of these days.

P.S. I'll remind WK he's a dork. I try to make sure and remind him every day to keep his morale low. Razz


The secret is to keep them down as long as possible. Let me know if you get a PS4. Anyone playing any games?


no PS4 on my end - still PS3 for me. I think my last new game was last of us. although I have played jester's PS4...must say, quite impressive. Cool


Not as impressive as my PS4. Impressive. Most impressive.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 1171
Location: Houston, TX

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2014 10:10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
jesterx99 wrote:
I've got a PS4. Picked up Destiny and was playing that before I had to go to Oklahoma for work.


Who are you kidding. You don't work. I guess Oklahoma needs jizz moppers too.


Well every place needs jizz moppers. If not, then you're mom would be broke.

and boom goes the dynamite Mad


PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2014 05:26:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
I've got a PS4. Picked up Destiny and was playing that before I had to go to Oklahoma for work.


I thought you were collecting unemployment all this time and playing video games. I guess it had to end sometime. Walmart greeters are in demand in Oklahoma?


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Display posts from previous:   
Forum index » General Public » Movies and Games

Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
All times are GMT
Reply to topic
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group