UTGamers.com Forum Index

the houston texans
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Forum index » General Public » Sports
Reply to topic
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 12:18:14 am    Post subject: the houston texans Reply with quote

seriously?

Shocked

17-0 at the half and lose. plus losing to a temp head coach with a rookie quarterback. Rolling Eyes another sad day for those of us in h-town, another sad day indeed.

lips sealed

ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2012 05:01:06 am    Post subject: Re: the houston texans Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
seriously?

Shocked

17-0 at the half and lose. plus losing to a temp head coach with a rookie quarterback. Rolling Eyes another sad day for those of us in h-town, another sad day indeed.

lips sealed

Ummm they suck!

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2012 01:13:09 pm    Post subject: Re: the houston texans Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
seriously?

Shocked

lips sealed

Ummm they suck!

glad sephy dug up this old post. looking back at that 2 years ago - what a difference a few years make. hoping for a great season this year. Cool

ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012 12:35:41 am    Post subject: Re: the houston texans Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
seriously?

Shocked

lips sealed

Ummm they suck!

glad sephy dug up this old post. looking back at that 2 years ago - what a difference a few years make. hoping for a great season this year. Cool

Ummm they suck!

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2012 05:58:04 pm    Post subject: Hey, Seph Reply with quote

I imagine you're on a dozen other FF leagues. Interested in taking another run at the UTG league? We've got six teams at present, which is about four shy of decent competition.

Plus, there'd be the thrill of beating me by a single point again... Wink

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2012 07:04:54 am    Post subject: Re: Hey, Seph Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
I imagine you're on a dozen other FF leagues. Interested in taking another run at the UTG league? We've got six teams at present, which is about four shy of decent competition.

Plus, there'd be the thrill of beating me by a single point again... Wink

Sorry I just saw this post hahaha. I haven't played FF in 2 years.

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2013 09:36:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're firing it up again for 2013. You should check it out. I'll even give you LT for free (but Bluto's just /sure/ Daunte Culpepper's going to make a return run...).

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 02 Aug 2013 05:32:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
We're firing it up again for 2013. You should check it out. I'll even give you LT for free (but Bluto's just /sure/ Daunte Culpepper's going to make a return run...).

LT for free, eh? Razz

I'm already signed up - I guess it will just be a question of participating in the live draft or not. You can do it from Yahoo!'s FF app now so my odds are better, but I guess we'll see.

ZERO

Forum index » General Public » Sports

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]