Forum index » General Public » Sports
Reply to topic
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2010 06:50:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doh. too close to game day ... canceled. Confused

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 12:42:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
doh. too close to game day ... canceled. Confused

sorry about that. i very rarely sit down at a computer once i leave the office on friday - didn't see any trade propositions. lips sealed

looks like schaub had a weekend of no bueno though. we'll have to see if favre is any better against the jets.

ZERO

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 01:20:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talk about a horrible performance. Peyton Manning with 0.73 points! Well I guess I'll be taking my first loss this week Sad

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 02:45:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
sorry about that. i very rarely sit down at a computer once i leave the office on friday - didn't see any trade propositions. lips sealed

it was in since wednesday night or thursday morning i think Sad slacker.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 04:21:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
ZERO wrote:

it was in since wednesday night or thursday morning i think Sad slacker.

oh. Embarassed sorry about that.

i've actually been doing 99.999999% of the FFL this year on my phone. the yahoo app is pretty scweet. it doesn't show any of that stuff i guess.

Crying

ZERO

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 04:22:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
talk about a horrible performance. Peyton Manning with 0.73 points! Well I guess I'll be taking my first loss this week Sad

yeah i've had weeks like that with manning too. he can be really on, or just not deliver at all. now you can join the rest of us losers down here at the bottom. Razz

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2010 06:09:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
it doesn't show any of that stuff i guess.

well, schaub had a crap week but his outlook for season is still pretty good -- i'm still willing to entertain a favre+moss trade for schaub Smile

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010 11:44:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
i'm still willing to entertain a favre+moss trade for schaub Smile

lol. wow. i gotta throw randy in to the mix now, eh? Laughing

i looked like favre had a decent game last night - but it sounds like there may be some disciplinary action coming down the line for him. i guess we'll see.

lips sealed

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010 02:55:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not only that, did you see him holding his elbow at the end of the game last night? yikes. i was pulling for him to pull off a come from behind win, but it all fell apart. plus, that decision to go for 2pt after their one touchdown was a real boneheaded thing that affected decisions later in the game.

side note: surely i can't be the only one who HATES the commentators on monday night football. they talk so much and have NOTHING to say. one minute they'll be criticizing a player for doing something wrong and speaking in general terms like it's a permanent problem with them, but they make one single play and without skipping a beat or taking a breath suddenly they're singing the guy's praises. never have i heard three people say so much about nothing at all. i find them so annoying it's actually hard to watch ... i turn them off at times, even in games i want to see. they need to get a new crew in there, seriously. (sunday night football on nbc, on the other hand, i find to be pretty good to listen to -- plus they have a better intro song performance Razz)

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2010 08:49:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
not only that, did you see him holding his elbow at the end of the game last night? yikes. i was pulling for him to pull off a come from behind win, but it all fell apart. plus, that decision to go for 2pt after their one touchdown was a real boneheaded thing that affected decisions later in the game.

i didn't see that. no cable so since mnf moved to espn i'm just out of luck. i heard about the 2pt try on teh radio this morning - adn they were saying the same thing. if brad childress made that call, i'm sure he's regretting it now.

Blutarsky wrote:
side note: surely i can't be the only one who HATES the commentators on monday night football. they talk so much and have NOTHING to say. one minute they'll be criticizing a player for doing something wrong and speaking in general terms like it's a permanent problem with them, but they make one single play and without skipping a beat or taking a breath suddenly they're singing the guy's praises. never have i heard three people say so much about nothing at all. i find them so annoying it's actually hard to watch ... i turn them off at times, even in games i want to see. they need to get a new crew in there, seriously. (sunday night football on nbc, on the other hand, i find to be pretty good to listen to -- plus they have a better intro song performance Razz)

i can't speak to that on mnf, since i don't really get to watch it - but sometimes it feels that way when they're talking about certain people/teams. they will rag on them until something good happens - then they're all over the bandwagon - then right back to the griping when the thrill is gone.

weird. lips sealed

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010 03:57:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Blutarsky wrote:

well? Razz

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2010 12:40:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
ZERO wrote:
Blutarsky wrote:

well? Razz

i think i'm gunna have to hang on to moss. i need all the help i can get. Razz

ZERO

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010 03:34:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know if THIS helped favre and the vikings smack the cowgirls around, or what - but either way, it had to be painful.

note to self (and brett favre) - always, always, wear a cup when on an athletic field.

lips sealed

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010 04:14:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that real? hard to believe nobody would care about the star player rolling around in pain on the ground Wink

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010 05:28:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
is that real? hard to believe nobody would care about the star player rolling around in pain on the ground Wink

that's what i was thinking too. they weren't even looking at him.

it's hard to tell if it's real - i suppose someone could have staged it. looks like someone just filming from the sidelines. or maybe he was overacting and everyone knew he was joking around.

ZERO

Forum index » General Public » Sports

Page 5 of 6 [84 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next