Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Forum index » General Public » Sports
Reply to topic
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2010 06:30:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
i've had schaub on the block for a week Wink i added walter yesterday tho -- i'm WR heavy and he is still fairly productive (not like throwing TO or someone who is sucking). the idea is to put someone up who is actually producing some points in the hope of getting someone else in the right position doing the same. that being said, in the last few years we've had the league i can count the number of actual trades on one hand. so hopes of a trade are slim, as most people just wait for players to be dropped and troll the waivers.

if ya wanna know the truth, this week was almost a disaster for me -- i nearly benched brady for schaub (yeah, i dunno why), and up until fairly late i had harvin on the bench in favor or walter.

next week is where everything falls apart though with the start of the bye weeks Wink at least i get some painful bye week absences out of the way early, and most of my high producers are out next week, which is good for phy, bad for me.

well if you want to go schaub for favre i've consider it. then your dream would come true. Cool rothlesburger is almost back - so i'm at a crossroads of sort.

ZERO

Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2010 09:47:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 1 - 2, Phy needs all the help he can get. Wink

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2010 10:59:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t w00t... in first place. But I don't think it'll last past week 7 when the colts have a bye week Sad

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2010 02:12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
w00t w00t... in first place. But I don't think it'll last past week 7 when the colts have a bye week Sad

lol. sitting pretty in 5th. just lurking in the shadows before i plummet to last place. muahahaha!

Cool

ZERO

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010 11:40:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about that New England defense on MNF? Geez, I feel embarrassed for Miami.

PERverSIAN wrote:
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010 12:50:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:

yeah, no kidding right. 41-14; and it was a special teams win for the pats. i heard them talking about it on the radio this morning. apparently the kickoff return, blocked punt, and blocked field goal hadn't ever happened in one game before.

ZERO

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010 01:57:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
jesterx99 wrote:

yeah, no kidding right. 41-14; and it was a special teams win for the pats. i heard them talking about it on the radio this morning. apparently the kickoff return, blocked punt, and blocked field goal hadn't ever happened in one game before.

It was the first game that a rushing TD, passing TD, kickoff return TD, field goal block TD had all happened in one game. They pretty much scored every way imaginable. Thank God I started New England defense this week! 27 pts Wink

PERverSIAN wrote:
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010 06:48:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
ZERO wrote:
jesterx99 wrote:

It was the first game that a rushing TD, passing TD, kickoff return TD, field goal block TD had all happened in one game. They pretty much scored every way imaginable. Thank God I started New England defense this week! 27 pts Wink

lol. no kidding right.

Laughing

thank god i started randy moss. 'cause tom brady only threw the ball to him 1 time and it went off his hands. that was awesome. Confused

ZERO

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2010 07:20:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah he was just in the game to pretty much open up Hernandez and Woodhead. Miami kept double teaming Moss and Welker and kept them pretty much silent all night. Sucks he got zilch last night, I think I read that was the first game in I don't remember how long where he didn't catch a single pass.

PERverSIAN wrote:
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010 11:52:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
yeah he was just in the game to pretty much open up Hernandez and Woodhead. Miami kept double teaming Moss and Welker and kept them pretty much silent all night. Sucks he got zilch last night, I think I read that was the first game in I don't remember how long where he didn't catch a single pass.

on [possibly] a bright note about moss, it looks like he's getting dished to the vikings. that being said, for that to be of any consequence to me - favre would need to start throwing the ball, and throwing it to randy moss no less. i guess we'll see though. i remember way back when brett was still in green bay he was trying really hard to get moss out there, so hopefully having an good receiving option will get brett's arm going and make him viable on my ffl team. the negative points aren't helping me much. Razz

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010 02:31:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
favre would need to start throwing the ball, and throwing it to randy moss no less

and who knows -- having a threat like moss might free up his other options to be effective once again. i think a big problem this year is that his options are limited, and the defenses know it.

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010 04:48:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
ZERO wrote:
favre would need to start throwing the ball, and throwing it to randy moss no less

and who knows -- having a threat like moss might free up his other options to be effective once again. i think a big problem this year is that his options are limited, and the defenses know it.

here's to hoping. i guess we'll see coming up on mnf this week. vikings at jets - could be a good test to see if the offense will start opening up for the vikings.

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2010 08:56:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... schaub, favre ... favre, schaub ... thinking

just thinking out loud Surprised

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 07 Oct 2010 02:06:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
well... schaub, favre ... favre, schaub ... thinking

just thinking out loud Surprised

lol.

perhaps an arrangement could be reached.

i might need to discuss it with my people.

Rolling Eyes

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2010 03:39:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well ? there's been a trade proposed ... you should see it when you look at your team (link at top of your roster page). i think it's a fair one. running out of time tho Wink

Forum index » General Public » Sports

Page 4 of 6 [84 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next