Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Forum index » General Public » Sports
Reply to topic
Tokenizer
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Sep 2008 07:29:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is mid 40's a good week 1 score? Shocked Week two has to go better but those cheeseheads look pretty solid.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2008 04:20:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokenizer wrote:
Is mid 40's a good week 1 score? Shocked Week two has to go better but those cheeseheads look pretty solid.

QB going neg 2 weeks in a row Shocked ouch

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2008 03:15:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadman wrote:
QB going neg 2 weeks in a row Shocked ouch

speaking of which, where is culpepper when you need him?! Cool

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2008 03:23:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't see anything this week, obviously. ike took care of that. lol. good news is power and water back for us. hope everyone else in the houston area faired well in the storm.

Cool

ZERO

Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2008 05:56:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol blu

Good to hear Zero. I read it could be as long as a week before Houston is fully powered

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2008 11:47:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadman wrote:
lol blu

Good to hear Zero. I read it could be as long as a week before Houston is fully powered

some places they are saying longer than that. they released projections today, so hopefully with all the crews working it will be sooner than later. one of the lady's that works in our office was told anywhere from 12 days to 2 months. that's quite a spread, but hopefully it will be closer to the 12 days.

we shall see. all in all, i think we did pretty good as a city.

Cool

ZERO

Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2008 04:27:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would tell us 2 weeks and it would be 3 days. They usually told us longer than it really was, Just like star trek "captain it'll take 8 hours to fix" catp says "you have 4" he gets it done in 2 "scotty your a miracle worker Very Happy

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2008 05:46:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadman wrote:
They would tell us 2 weeks and it would be 3 days. They usually told us longer than it really was, Just like star trek "captain it'll take 8 hours to fix" catp says "you have 4" he gets it done in 2 "scotty your a miracle worker Very Happy

lol. i like the way you think.

Wink

ZERO

Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2008 09:27:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started messing with this stat tracker and I have it working pretty good. Just need to treak a few more settings and it should be just like the yahoo stattracker just free Very Happy

I know the RB numbers need some tweaking but if you see anything else let me know. I named the league deadheads since its a test once its all set right I'll set it to utgamers

* edit http://bioclan.org/deadman/ffl/

Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2008 06:06:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added link for iPhones and such. I don't have one if one of you do let me know if its working ok.

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2008 08:40:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey deady, i went through and loaded up teh page for the iphone.

the base page with teh two categories:

NFL Games >
UTGamers >

loaded quickly. there is a bit of lag in teh screenchange between the NFL Games and the subcategory. it drags a bit going back and forth between the two screen.i'm running on 3g right now because i'm not near a wifi to test it on my phone, but when checking on individual NFL scores (loaded from teh submenu under NFL Games) teh pages loaded quickly for the amount of content so everything looked good there.

under UTGamers, there is teh same little bit of drag transitioning to the submenu: teh individual listing of our FFL teams and scores (which by teh way phy smacked me around this weekend). when you click on an individual matchup: i.e. the cheeseheads vs. arkitekt, there is quite a bit of lag loading the page. it does it going both back and forth between teh pages. since there aren't any images, only status, i'm not sure why it's doing that.

under the setting tab where it gives you the option to:

show individual stats
show bench

the buttons worked after some doing, if you can add a space below the "done" button and the first switch that may help. it keps exiting out on accident. also, the gray overlay over the page you bring the settings on top of, does not extend to teh bottom of the page. you can roll up the page and see the sheet below exposed.

also, after activiting "show individual stats" that loaded fine, but i didn't see my other players appear after i turned on "show bench". not sure

selecting the individual matchups was dodgy sometiems too. i would click mine and phy's game, but it would load your matchup with octagon formation.

i also noticed under the individual matchups, the total points (under the match breakdowns) didn't always match what was on the previous page showing all teh matchups. for example, it applied your, deadman, total points to phys score, and octagon formations score as my total. it was also having trouble putting the correct players in on teh breakdown page. it always had the first player correct, but it was putting octagon formation and his team as teh second player every time.

hopefully all of that made sense.

let me know if you need to look at anythign again.

Razz

ZERO

Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 10 Nov 2008 06:22:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info bud, I didnt write the code just didnt have a way of checking it other than through FF. I can re-write it to fix that "done" problem and the matchups.

ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2008 12:24:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadman wrote:
Thanks for the info bud, I didnt write the code just didnt have a way of checking it other than through FF. I can re-write it to fix that "done" problem and the matchups.

awesome. i was using the site to check my stats this weekend. it was great to see me getting my arse handed to me in real time. Razz i do believe that's 5 weeks worth of straight losses. sweet!

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2008 09:20:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
...it was great to see me getting my arse handed to me in real time. Razz ...

HAHA! Laughing

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2008 04:25:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on the win Phy Cool GG's everyone.

Forum index » General Public » Sports

Page 3 of 4 [48 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Next