ahmadinejad at columbia university...
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Forum index » General Public » Politics
Reply to topic
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007 07:12:14 pm    Post subject: ahmadinejad at columbia university... Reply with quote

did anyone catch the coverage of ahmadinejad's appearance at columbia university earlier today? i was more than a little surprised, at times, by the directness of lee bollinger, the university president, during his opening remarks.

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
{=TLA=}Orbit
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007 09:55:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He totally dodged most of the questions and said there are no gay people in Iran. Totally retarded.

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007 10:52:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{=TLA=}Orbit wrote:
He totally dodged most of the questions and said there are no gay people in Iran. Totally retarded.

no gay people in Iran?! that's absurd... perversian's from Iran
PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007 11:10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jesterx99 wrote:
{=TLA=}Orbit wrote:

no gay people in Iran?! that's absurd... perversian's from Iran

actually im from texas, so thaty makes you gay too Wink

wanna sword fight? lips sealed (gosh thats just gross)

and dont say youre german either bish, cuz germans are aryans that migrated from iran to nothern europe, which also makes you gay again.....brother. which reminds me, my girlfriend is of german descent so we have a really weird relationship considering we are both gay now too. hmmmmm.

hey im gunna graduate third grade now and move on......butt face Razz

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
ALL YOUR MOM'S ARE BELONG TO ME!!!

Last edited by PERverSIAN on 24 Sep 2007 11:29:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2007 11:17:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it was hilarious that he invites him to speak at his university only to use it as an opportunity to berate him. lol. whatever.

ahmadinejad is a bastard. my favorite protestor said something along the lines of we wont choose between american imperialism (bush) and islamic fundamentalism (ahmadinejad). its so true. both of these presidents are from a school of rediculous and backwards thinking. why even bother listening to either of them? whats worse is people actually voted for them. (so far as we know i guess)

its all publicity. in iran when college students use their minds in free thought, if they go too far (and by too far i speak i mean turban wearing fundamental shit heads are questioned) they are put in jail. such a hypocrite to accept this arena of political debate when its pretty much outlawed in iran. publicity stunt man.

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
svp357
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 02:14:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone see him on 60 minutes?
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 12:04:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is his interview available online?

Shocked

ZERO

PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 05:29:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:

Shocked

should be able to view it on youtube. but just like W, he says a lot of good things and acts in total opposition to what he says. he and W are the biggest con artists in political history.

Jan 09 couldnt come soon enough

on a brighter note though, we shall jam at the chains show yes? shall we have good mosh pitting? Razz

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 06:00:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERverSIAN wrote:
on a brighter note though, we shall jam at the chains show yes? shall we have good mosh pitting? Razz

without a doubt. Twisted Evil

they've come to stop the rooster.

Cool

ZERO

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 06:22:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERverSIAN wrote:
...but just like W, he says a lot of good things and acts in total opposition to what he says. he and W are the biggest con artists in political history...

why is it that EVERYTHING with you always has to come back to your hatred of the president of the united states? you need to find a new schtick Rolling Eyes

plus, i'm not sure about the "lot of good things" that ahmadinejad supposedly says.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

svp357
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 07:41:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where to watch the interview of him on 60 minutes, but Im not sure if Blut wants me posting the link here. Uhh...yeah.
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2007 10:01:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERverSIAN wrote:
ZERO wrote:

Shocked

should be able to view it on youtube. but just like W, he says a lot of good things and acts in total opposition to what he says. he and W are the biggest con artists in political history.

Jan 09 couldnt come soon enough

yep... i can't wait til the next election either... going to vote for a gun-toting, hardcore conservative that believes in giving more money to poor army guys like me... someone who knows the dangers of the modern, terror-influenced world and who actually has a pair to do something about it... that person is... Hillary Clinton Shocked lips sealed
PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 02:43:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
PERverSIAN wrote:
...but just like W, he says a lot of good things and acts in total opposition to what he says. he and W are the biggest con artists in political history...

why is it that EVERYTHING with you always has to come back to your hatred of the president of the united states? you need to find a new schtick Rolling Eyes

plus, i'm not sure about the "lot of good things" that ahmadinejad supposedly says.

why is it you always run to his defense? whay dont you defend all tyrannical fanatics the same? im an equal oppotunity hater. if youre a fanatical idiot, i will hate on you. it just so happens these two are at the top of that heap.

the greatest thing the iranian president said in a 60 mins interview is along the lines of.....the time for war is over now is a time for cultural exchanges. he is 100% right in his words, but he is the first to go against this. he pours honey in your ears only to stab you in the back. at least W just stabs you in the front and doesnt care. ill give him that.

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 03:33:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERverSIAN wrote:
...why is it you always run to his defense? whay dont you defend all tyrannical fanatics the same? ...

sir, you're an idiot. i'm sorry, but that's it. clear cut, plain and simple.

defend all tyrannical fanatics the same? i'd rather criticize them all the same, thanks. but your assumption is that bush is a tyrannical idiot (he's obviously not) -- since you hate the united states you automatically assume as much.

i, instead, approach it from the rational end -- i give the president of the united states of america (whomever that may be, regardless of party affiliation) AT LEAST THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. bill clinton, for instance, did a HELL OF A LOT of stuff i didn't agree with, quite a lot i thought was despicable, but i can't attack his patriotism, motivations, or intelligence. i am NOT in a position to think i know even a fraction of a percentage of what the guy in office (whomever it is) knows at any given time -- what is fed to us via the media is *NOT* the whole picture, but the haters and partisans like you would have us all think that what miniscule nugget of information that is spoon-fed to us via the media gives us enough of a glimpse of the big picture that we can criticize and, in your sad case, personally attack the integrity of the man who is burdened with the weight of the free world.

see -- the thing that is almost universally true amongst the (forgive me for stealing the phrase) "astonishingly uneducated" far left wingers is that they only have criticism and spew forth hatred without putting forth any sane, plausible solution for anything that they would criticize. it's super easy to throw insults around for the sitting president if you don't agree with his politics, but what, really, could be done differently. this is the real world with real-world problems and skating through life with rose-colored glasses and an idealist's viewpoint just doesn't cut it -- when you grow up i'm sure you'll understand this point eventually.

there is not a whole lot about what is going on in the world right now that i would say "jeez! that's just great -- everything is going according to plan!"... but that with which i would disagree has few, if any, positive alternatives so you just have to assume (i know, for people like you who hate the united states of america this seems impossible) that our president (again, whomever that may be) must have our best interests in mind and is doing the best job that they possibly can do with all of the information (a vast majority of which we will never ever see or know of) they have available to them.

{=TLA=}Orbit
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2007 04:06:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

i, instead, approach it from the rational end -- i give the president of the united states of america (whomever that may be, regardless of party affiliation) AT LEAST THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. bill clinton, for instance, did a HELL OF A LOT of stuff i didn't agree with, quite a lot i thought was despicable, but i can't attack his patriotism, motivations, or intelligence. i am NOT in a position to think i know even a fraction of a percentage of what the guy in office (whomever it is) knows at any given time -- what is fed to us via the media is *NOT* the whole picture, but the haters and partisans like you would have us all think that what miniscule nugget of information that is spoon-fed to us via the media gives us enough of a glimpse of the big picture that we can criticize and, in your sad case, personally attack the integrity of the man who is burdened with the weight of the free world.

By that logic, we should never question anything the government does, because we can never know enough to do so.

Quote:
see -- the thing that is almost universally true amongst the (forgive me for stealing the phrase) "astonishingly uneducated" far left wingers is that they only have criticism and spew forth hatred without putting forth any sane, plausible solution for anything that they would criticize. it's super easy to throw insults around for the sitting president if you don't agree with his politics, but what, really, could be done differently. this is the real world with real-world problems and skating through life with rose-colored glasses and an idealist's viewpoint just doesn't cut it -- when you grow up i'm sure you'll understand this point eventually.

I find the idea that liberals are uneducated to be pretty ridiculous, as most conservatives think college is a liberal conspiracy. In a study I read, 91% of students who identified themselves as conservatives thought colleges had a liberal bias. And Liberals tend to be more educated.

By the way, anyone who criticizes the government doesn't "Hate America."
You sound like that idiot Rush Limbaugh, the way you keep saying that. I can't wait until Hillary takes office and I can tell you that you hate America every few days.
P.S. I won't actually do that because I don't use mindless Neo-Con rhetoric.

Forum index » General Public » Politics

Page 1 of 4 [56 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4 Next