UTGamers.com Forum Index

Racial Bans!!
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 09:30:06 pm    Post subject: Racial Bans!! Reply with quote

I'm sorry but this shit is totally UNACCEPTABLE in the modern world today, at least the modern world where I live.... Carnage I think you are a Piece Of Shit and would drive half a day to smack your fucking face off for this comment!

Having said that, Bluto I don't know you well but from what I do know your a good guy, Phy you have your good ways aboot you too, aside the love of argueing Wink ....
Whether it bothers you both or not I will totally loose respect if you do not ban this clown for these types of posts. And I'm sure there are many others that will lose the respect too without letting it known. This is totally disrespectful without any worry of the other persons feelings being hurt, and outside parties reading.
Whether you see it or not it's this type of guy that's giving this forum a bad taste and many have left to not return in the last couple of years. If you guys have any morals/heart at all you will ban this guy. And set a very important example that we are all equal as human beings.

If nothing, at least let the forum members vote on it!

rontu88@hotmail.com
}D{CRaZy)-(R]
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 10:05:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that bad huh??i never saw what he said...but from the tone of your post i'll take your word for it that it was pretty bad..i doubt they would want it repeated...it's sad people can't leave the whole race thing alone..it only moves us backwards...that is for all races of people that play that card or use it for digs on others... No No

XFIRE CONTACT:casshern
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 10:19:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Racial Bans!! Reply with quote

Fragman wrote:
Phy you have your good ways aboot you too, aside the love of argueing Wink ....

Do not! Wink

IMO, Bluto acted quickly and appropriately.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 10:34:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree, Bluto did.

But, I think it needs to be takin to another level. Most know or can figure out what was initially posted, and just editing it shows others that its somewhat ok and there won't be any repercussion so to say! There has to be a line drawn to this flaming and for many eyes I think this is the straw that broke the camels back.

You guys can't let this shit go so easy. Stand up men, be the people you say you are! Please. Wink Sad

rontu88@hotmail.com
UTJunkie
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 11:23:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look I said the thread carnage was a racist fuck before even posted what he said to triumph. He had called triumph the same thing along time ago on servers. Carnage is a pussy and always will be.

[] One Name, One Legend.
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 11:47:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the whole scoop, but this one here has to be it. Enough! Mad

rontu88@hotmail.com
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 11:50:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is clearly bad behavior. i edited the post, and left a warning about it. if it happens again then it will be dealt with. i will not ban without a warning, and i believe that warning has now been issued.

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 01:24:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
and i believe that warning has now been issued.

AGAIN!

"no pun intended"

I wonder what would happen if this was said in school or the workplace? Wouldn't be no warning i'm sure. There is no room for second chances with this type of conduct nowadays. I'm baffled! Confused

rontu88@hotmail.com
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 01:32:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny that you would take offense now, after having myself been called a "fag", "queer", "homo", etc. Nobody ever took thought of that.

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
sj
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 01:53:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CloakedKilla wrote:
It's funny that you would take offense now, after having myself been called a "fag", "queer", "homo", etc. Nobody ever took thought of that.

Those words have been over used so much these days that there meanings are lessened. Still, offensive but sometimes jokingly used. I guess it's just how bad someone takes those remarks. Racial comments are a different thing.

On a side note, cloaked wake up...your what 15? what DO you KNOW? honestly... Cool
JinStarwnd
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 01:55:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry but im in full support with Bluto's decision. Yes he should not have made the comments he did, but he deserves a warning before an all out ban. I doubt he will be another x3 and do it again
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 07:02:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. junkie you dont live too far from me.. would you like to come see me??

as far as my comment before.. i had no racist intent..but if i did.. then its my American right to feel that way.. a "nigger" to me is not about race.. but someone who would spread lies on someone.. and especially in a game..

and fragman.. calling me a piece of shit.. is the same as someone calling a person a nigger..

so dont be a hypocrit there buddy.. and i think your post should be edited and you need to be issued a warning on these gaming forums pal.. or i will drive all the way and slap you on your hand..
Maverick
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 11:00:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
lol.. junkie you dont live too far from me.. would you like to come see me??

as far as my comment before.. i had no racist intent..but if i did.. then its my American right to feel that way.. a "nigger" to me is not about race.. but someone who would spread lies on someone.. and especially in a game..

and fragman.. calling me a piece of shit.. is the same as someone calling a person a nigger..

so dont be a hypocrit there buddy.. and i think your post should be edited and you need to be issued a warning on these gaming forums pal.. or i will drive all the way and slap you on your hand..

You are the epitome of white trash. Why don't you go visit Junkie, assault him on his property that way you go to jail instead of the other way around, you wannabe bully.

Nemo me impune lacessit
Mizery
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 12:47:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common, people. It's the "internet." lips sealed

-Jon Wieronski
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Jan 2005 01:41:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage did your mother and father teach you to be a racisit? Or is it just how bad the society you live in is. I'm no hipocrit but you are a racist. If I called you a POS at my private college it would be resolved lightly. If I used a racial slur then I would be kicked from the school, no questions asked. I know racism is 100x fold in the US than in Canada but there still is racism here so it's not like I never heard the terms before! What you said isn't a personal attack on Tri, it was an attack on a whole race of people, generations upon generations. And you are also an embarracement to your own kind. Maybe you need help, maybe you have a mental condition and need to see a doctor, or maybe you need a support group to channel all this hatred you have. There is many organizations out there that can help you if you really want the help, just reach out and face the humilty. It's never too late to change and turn your life around. Wink

I still think you should be banned from this forum no questions asked! I wonder how the outcome would be if the site owner/leaders were of the same race as Tri...... Rolling Eyes

rontu88@hotmail.com
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat

Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2 Next