UTGamers.com Forum Index

SPLIT: (was: "*DbD* resurrected")
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Mizery
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 408
Location: Columbus, Ohio

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2005 05:06:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but it really isn't cool to sink as low as to call someone a name based on race.

BAD CARNY!


-Jon Wieronski
Tri Me
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 12 Nov 2002
Posts: 899
Location: Tallahassee

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 04:02:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
Tri Me wrote:
Sorry I was Directed to this thread cause I heard Carnage was in here saying he was the greatest UT player ever and I just wanted to pop in and remind him that in our 1v1's I Owned him and every other member of doa except liquid and krypt. And also I'd like to say that as I was on my way out of this community I did post evidence that DOA cheated in the leadership boards that I had for quite some time but refrained from posting before that time and was grilled for witholding the evidence. I myself got the evidence from the DoA Ftp site after losing a match to krypt 1v1 his 10 to my 1. But yeah, I owned every single person in doa, and I know a lot of people in this community that could do the same. DoA did have lots of talented people there is no doubting that. But you were not the best.


remember that time you banned me from your server... cuz [EDITED BY ADMIN].. well [EDITED BY ADMIN] lol..

and dont make up stories about beating me 1v1.. now i will admit with being beat.. but only people in DoA beat me in 1v1.. and recently in my retirement Absolute beat me..

so.. [EDITED BY ADMIN]

** EDIT bluto: no personal attacks here, please -- thx.

Hmm... did I strike a note with you carnage. Could it be because you do remember me beating you 1v1 the very same night krypt beat me 10-1. I even remember the map was thorns 2k3.


God is good. But never dance in a small boat...
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 05:47:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah.. i just like how you said you beaten me..

when the only person i ever played in BLT 1v1.. was xerocool.. and i won 10-5..
and if you lost to krypt 10-1.. then there would be no way.. you could have even come close to me.. because during krypt's time cheating.. i sat him down a few times with some 10-3 victories..

i just figure..if you are going to talk shit to me.. at least say some truth..

also.. in response to the Racial thread.. Maverick how do you know that im white??? assumptions only make you look foolish..

also.. another thing.. back in 2k3.. i was a terrible 1v1 player.. even tho not many could beat me.. i never once like the concept of out shooting someone and still losing.. because the other player got a couple lucky spawns and maybe a shot or 2..

maybe you should have played me 1v1 dm... or 1v1 reg grav weapons.. i personally always thought i was a better weapons player..

just one last question.. dont you think it is awfully sad.. that you come out of nowhere posting on these forums just to tell a lie??

im sorry but i just found that very sad..
Undaunted
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Posts: 871
Location: waiting for 2k7

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 08:20:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao nerds fighting

"i got more points then you!!! *pushes glasses back up his nose*"

keep at it, dorks fighting is funny Wink


2k3 > 2k4



The world is small nasty and complicated and everybody dies alone
Maverick
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 5756
Location: Miami, FL

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 11:03:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
also.. in response to the Racial thread.. Maverick how do you know that im white??? assumptions only make you look foolish..


What is your ethnicity then? If you used to go by the name Hitler then it's only a reasonable assumption that you are white. And either way, even if you aren't, fine; you're not white trash, you're just trash.


Nemo me impune lacessit
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 28 Feb 2003
Posts: 1962
Location: Fort McMurray

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 01:04:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
influence187 wrote:
also.. in response to the Racial thread.. Maverick how do you know that im white??? assumptions only make you look foolish..


What is your ethnicity then? If you used to go by the name Hitler then it's only a reasonable assumption that you are white. And either way, even if you aren't, fine; you're not white trash, you're just trash.



LMAO I bet you he would fit right in on the Jerry Springer Show!


rontu88@hotmail.com
Cheese
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 01 May 2004
Posts: 202

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 03:05:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
influence187 wrote:
also.. in response to the Racial thread.. Maverick how do you know that im white??? assumptions only make you look foolish..


What is your ethnicity then? If you used to go by the name Hitler then it's only a reasonable assumption that you are white. And either way, even if you aren't, fine; you're not white trash, you're just trash.




I saw the same comment in the other thread and I didnt say anything but now your saying it again and its pissing me off now.

Maverick how the hell are you going to comment about carnage saying anything racial when you keep calling him "White Trash". If I am not mistaken thats a racial slur. I already know its too hard for you to keep your mouth shut so I obviously know thats not going to happen but is it possible you can be a little less hypocritical.


Its the same thing with the past couple flame threads too. "You [Name of flamer] are a fucking idiot and you suck at UT2k4. Stop flaming our threads you piece of shit"


You say you don't want to see racial slurs yet you use them and you say you don't want to see flames yet you are involved in everyone.



Please just SHUT UP!
Mizery
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 408
Location: Columbus, Ohio

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 04:50:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese wrote:
Maverick wrote:
influence187 wrote:
also.. in response to the Racial thread.. Maverick how do you know that im white??? assumptions only make you look foolish..


What is your ethnicity then? If you used to go by the name Hitler then it's only a reasonable assumption that you are white. And either way, even if you aren't, fine; you're not white trash, you're just trash.




I saw the same comment in the other thread and I didnt say anything but now your saying it again and its pissing me off now.

Maverick how the hell are you going to comment about carnage saying anything racial when you keep calling him "White Trash". If I am not mistaken thats a racial slur. I already know its too hard for you to keep your mouth shut so I obviously know thats not going to happen but is it possible you can be a little less hypocritical.


Its the same thing with the past couple flame threads too. "You [Name of flamer] are a fucking idiot and you suck at UT2k4. Stop flaming our threads you piece of shit"


You say you don't want to see racial slurs yet you use them and you say you don't want to see flames yet you are involved in everyone.



Please just SHUT UP!


True dat!


-Jon Wieronski
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 5834
Location: Texas

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2005 05:12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uggg... another locked thread. so many locked threads lately No No

can't we all just... get along?


My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
Display posts from previous:   
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat

Page 6 of 6 [84 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
All times are GMT
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group