UTGamers.com Forum Index

SPLIT: (was: "*DbD* resurrected")
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 04:35:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck playing in a community that is dead Smile
}DÁ{CRaZy)-(ŘR§Ę]®
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Posts: 665

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 04:52:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
good luck playing in a community that is dead Smile

ut2k4?



XFIRE CONTACT:casshern
TAZTG
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 12 May 2003
Posts: 733
Location: Brunswick, MD

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 12:41:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
good luck playing in a community that is dead Smile


Nice Comment.. Maybe its just dead to those that never really appreciated or supported the Community to begin with. To those folks I say Good Riddance..

Welcome back DBD!! Look forward to some fragging...



TAZTG CASE MODS
Cheese
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 01 May 2004
Posts: 202

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 03:24:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAZTG wrote:
influence187 wrote:
good luck playing in a community that is dead Smile


Nice Comment.. Maybe its just dead to those that never really appreciated or supported the Community to begin with. To those folks I say Good Riddance..

Welcome back DBD!! Look forward to some fragging...



or people don't like hanging on to a thread of hope.
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 05:28:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.. you have no clue how much i enjoyed playing in this community..

in 2k3 i had my most fun in online gaming.. in DoA we had some really good times.. granted we had 2 bad apples that ruined it.. but people can deny shit all they want.. but most were just jealous on how good DoA actually was..

and honestly jealous people ruined this community.. they ran the ladders for their advantage and when things didnt work out for them they left ut all together.. so much for support right.. "hey lets tweak ours ladders.. so it will make it easier for us to win".. but oh no we still got raped by uod and own.. and we cant pull the DoA card on these two clans cuz it would be too obvious.. so lets just leave and play another game..

this community and its so called "leaders" are a joke.. and its really sad to think that this community is actually something..

a community where we dont ban the real hackers.. but ban people off someone elses word.. even tho i know liquid packetted.. IGL couldnt prove it.. nor could anyone.. but yet they still ban him.. reason??? exactly.. DoS attacks are a serious offense.. and if someone actually had evidence of another person doing it.. dont you think they would have turned them in..

i mean its far fetched to believe that 1 clan would go that far.. just to get rid of a clan.. because they couldnt beat them at a video game.. but im sorry.. it happen..

but im just hoping the rest of these people can just move on.. and realize how much of a joke this is..

Good Day
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Posts: 2449
Location: Texas

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 06:57:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carnage your a moron, if bio was all the things you say then why did you join them? your a real stand up guy arent you, telling it like it is...you sound like liquid, that everything that ever happened was a conspiracy against doa, thats a joke. seriously, bio never treated you with anything but respect and then you go pullin shit like this. bio has been together for quite a bit longer than any clan you were ever a part of so *cough cough*, yea ppl can get burned out of a game, so what, a new game comes along that a large percentage of the clan enjoys playing, so they play, as a clan as friends who have ben together for a long time. they are not friends because of any one game, they are friends who game together, regardless of the game. your ears heard liquid say what he did, your the one who torpedo'd DoA, now you are here defending them and saying bio did it? there are so many threads in this forum that have you talking shit about liquid and how he was a cheater etc, and how you were wrong about bio

http://forum.utgamers.com/viewtopic.php?t=10920&start=0

Quote:
lmao.. its funny how you keep on bringing up the past.. about me saying deady wall hacked...

rofl.. yeah i said.. who cares.. i didnt go publicly and try to start shit.. i just said it.. cuz i was pissed they were doing so good on Defense


Quote:
Show me proof that he doesnt cheat.. show me proof that deadman didnt get packetted.. deadman posted the report about the DOS attack on his connection.. on these forums


so your basically saying liquid was fuking over deady and who knows how many other ppl during matches, but DoA was the best clan ever, did it ever occur to you that liquid who has a long history of cheating by packeting ppl had cheated for doa in other matches? doa had some great players i am not denying that, but you really expect ppl here to believe that during doa's stay at #1 on IGL that liquid only cheated that once, when its known that hes used DoS attacks since UT99? proof of the DoS atack was posted, but bio was the clan behind some long term conspiracy to get rid of DoA? thats insane. carnage if you dont like ut2k4 or gib or IGL or LGI then a person with any sort of thinking capacity has to conlude that your only here to talk shit and spread lies. CoD is the best game ever thats fine, go talk shit on their forums, why do you condescend to visit us here

pardon that blurb, i didnt mean to continue with the derailment, but that needed to be responded to, im sure this will turn into a flame war, so it may be best to split so another DbD thread isnt sullied Rolling Eyes carnage if your guna talk shit at least doit in a related thread or start one for that, dont hijack an unrelated thread


You know Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump. Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition? That ain’t retarded.

You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.
Borge
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Posts: 535
Location: New York

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 07:38:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAZTG wrote:
influence187 wrote:
good luck playing in a community that is dead Smile


Nice Comment.. Maybe its just dead to those that never really appreciated or supported the Community to begin with. To those folks I say Good Riddance..

Welcome back DBD!! Look forward to some fragging...


Well said taz. Im sick of people saying "communtity is dead bah blah someone get me a tissue." Its not dead. I dont wanna hear any comparisons to other games like CS:S bc i dont give a shit how many people play that game compared to UT. If all the people that say the community is dead would actually play the community would be big.


Borge
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Posts: 535
Location: New York

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 07:43:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
lol.. you have no clue how much i enjoyed playing in this community..

in 2k3 i had my most fun in online gaming.. in DoA we had some really good times.. granted we had 2 bad apples that ruined it.. but people can deny shit all they want.. but most were just jealous on how good DoA actually was..

and honestly jealous people ruined this community.. they ran the ladders for their advantage and when things didnt work out for them they left ut all together.. so much for support right.. "hey lets tweak ours ladders.. so it will make it easier for us to win".. but oh no we still got raped by uod and own.. and we cant pull the DoA card on these two clans cuz it would be too obvious.. so lets just leave and play another game..

this community and its so called "leaders" are a joke.. and its really sad to think that this community is actually something..

a community where we dont ban the real hackers.. but ban people off someone elses word.. even tho i know liquid packetted.. IGL couldnt prove it.. nor could anyone.. but yet they still ban him.. reason??? exactly.. DoS attacks are a serious offense.. and if someone actually had evidence of another person doing it.. dont you think they would have turned them in..

i mean its far fetched to believe that 1 clan would go that far.. just to get rid of a clan.. because they couldnt beat them at a video game.. but im sorry.. it happen..

but im just hoping the rest of these people can just move on.. and realize how much of a joke this is..

Good Day


If you know he packeted then he deserves a ban. Who cares if there was proof you just said yourself that he packeted so who cares? Apparently IGL knew somehting was up with liquid to ban him. Sick of people whining about IGL rules too. Just so all of you UT players who hate IGL know, YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY ON IGL TO PLAY THE GAME, IGL IS YOUR CHOICE AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT IM SORRY.


Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 04 Jun 2002
Posts: 5456
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 07:57:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been around since the beginning, since Day One. I've made significant contributions via clans I was in, leadership I showed, businesses I contributed to. It was a team effort, but I was there for all of it.

With that said, UT is dead for me. The Community lives on (and thank God) because Community is about people, but UT is a game that has worn out its welcome for me.

Things change. It's amazing to me that I retained as much interest for as long as I did, but what I've noticed is more interesting to me than any one mere game - it is a travelling group of people. I have a group of friends whose orbits roughly mirror mine. The games change, but the friendships remain the same. I won't knock UT, for it is what introduced me to these people, but I won't hang on to something that is no longer relevant to me, either, deifying something that is an artificial universe.

UT isn't real - friendships are.

UT is dead (for me) - the Community abides.


Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 08:04:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nvmd not worth it..

Last edited by influence187 on 14 Jan 2005 08:23:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 04 Jun 2002
Posts: 5456
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 08:15:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the community is dead for you because you were never really part of it. You have to give of yourself to be part of something. Tristram has been gone from UT for years, but I daresay he is more dearly missed than you will ever be. He gave more to the overall community in one evening than you have in your entire sorry existance. It's all about what you give, not what you get away with, you pathetic little punk. Nobody cares about your or that euphemism for a gang you hung around with.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 08:24:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was apart the community.. until i was pushed away.. by cheaters and jealous people..
Tokenizer
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 22 Jul 2002
Posts: 1868

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 08:28:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(EDIT: I see you edited your post about drug addicted middle aged men playing a game instead of worrying about their daughters becoming whores... real nice)

butthead187 wrote:

now now.. me saying i know liquid packetted deadman means absolutely nothing.. if i were to go up to deadman and say hey.. Joe blow aimbots ban him.. do you think deady would ban him?? nope, he would have asked for proof.. having a reputation of cheating doesnt mean you do cheat..

our stay at number 1 was legit.. other than 1 incident.. that not even me can say 100 percent that liquid did it..

now before you joined bio wk.. you were singing a different tune.. and about me joining bio.. rofl.. you obviously werent around when i was prolly one of the most hated out of doa and bio were my biggest supporters.. i only joined bio cuz for 1. i knew i wasnt really ever gonna play ut seriously and 2. just to see if they would actually let me in..

nessy pointed out to me 1 day on msn.. how he thought it was funny that bio let me in.. a quote from nessy "just shows that they will do whatever to win"..

as far as conspiracy.. conspiracies are something you try to hide.. it was pretty blatant that deadman didnt like DoA and liquid and would do w/e..Citadel was the tie breaker for 3 months.. when TB's are suppose to last 1 week.. Citadel was an unplayable map but yet still remained on the ladder.. just not anything that bio was associated with... if you are to foolish to see that shit was done in that community to spite DoA .. then you are an ignorant middle age man...

that is why that community is dead.. because it is played mainly played by middle age men.. who are sore losers and have drug addictions.. those guys should worry about not burning more braincells and hoping their daughters dont turn out to be lil whores.. then worry about video games..but thats just my opinion..



Um... we let you in to help you out. I remember telling Deady that maybe you wanted to build credit in the community and we should give you that chance. Of course that's not what happened and you didn't last long in our clan, but we did provide you the chance to be thought of as something other than ex-doa scum.

As for the game being played by middle aged men with drug problems... I think your attempt at an insult fell far short. I love Deady and he's one of the best people I've met. Smoking pot is his choice, it doesn't take away from his character at all, and doesn’t make him anything less than a great guy for trying to help asswipes like you. Phy is another great person I've met (despite being a GB fan) and he's got more wisdom mixed with childish optimism in one hair than most of the community put together. Do you think less of him because he enjoys the same things you do just because he’s older? What sense does that make? When will you “grow” out of wanting to enjoy yourself and you see fit? There are people that everyone has met like these in other clans and other experiences as well and they come in all types and ages. To limit what that’s worth to me as trivial, nothing more than people out to win, is a gross misjudgment of character and to say they are wasting there time is an insult that’s completely unfounded.

I'm only 24, but when you get to be middle aged make sure you get back to some of us with your grandiose adventures and philanthropic endeavors so we can congratulate your work making the world a better place. Or... then again... maybe you'll also like to enjoy yourself and play a game with other cool people to relax after work because life has stressed you out to the point you truly do enjoy PLAYING a game and hanging out with people that have character and charisma.


Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 203

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 09:07:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokenizer wrote:
(EDIT: I see you edited your post about drug addicted middle aged men playing a game instead of worrying about their daughters becoming whores... real nice)

butthead187 wrote:

now now.. me saying i know liquid packetted deadman means absolutely nothing.. if i were to go up to deadman and say hey.. Joe blow aimbots ban him.. do you think deady would ban him?? nope, he would have asked for proof.. having a reputation of cheating doesnt mean you do cheat..

our stay at number 1 was legit.. other than 1 incident.. that not even me can say 100 percent that liquid did it..

now before you joined bio wk.. you were singing a different tune.. and about me joining bio.. rofl.. you obviously werent around when i was prolly one of the most hated out of doa and bio were my biggest supporters.. i only joined bio cuz for 1. i knew i wasnt really ever gonna play ut seriously and 2. just to see if they would actually let me in..

nessy pointed out to me 1 day on msn.. how he thought it was funny that bio let me in.. a quote from nessy "just shows that they will do whatever to win"..

as far as conspiracy.. conspiracies are something you try to hide.. it was pretty blatant that deadman didnt like DoA and liquid and would do w/e..Citadel was the tie breaker for 3 months.. when TB's are suppose to last 1 week.. Citadel was an unplayable map but yet still remained on the ladder.. just not anything that bio was associated with... if you are to foolish to see that shit was done in that community to spite DoA .. then you are an ignorant middle age man...

that is why that community is dead.. because it is played mainly played by middle age men.. who are sore losers and have drug addictions.. those guys should worry about not burning more braincells and hoping their daughters dont turn out to be lil whores.. then worry about video games..but thats just my opinion..



Um... we let you in to help you out. I remember telling Deady that maybe you wanted to build credit in the community and we should give you that chance. Of course that's not what happened and you didn't last long in our clan, but we did provide you the chance to be thought of as something other than ex-doa scum.

As for the game being played by middle aged men with drug problems... I think your attempt at an insult fell far short. I love Deady and he's one of the best people I've met. Smoking pot is his choice, it doesn't take away from his character at all, and doesn’t make him anything less than a great guy for trying to help asswipes like you. Phy is another great person I've met (despite being a GB fan) and he's got more wisdom mixed with childish optimism in one hair than most of the community put together. Do you think less of him because he enjoys the same things you do just because he’s older? What sense does that make? When will you “grow” out of wanting to enjoy yourself and you see fit? There are people that everyone has met like these in other clans and other experiences as well and they come in all types and ages. To limit what that’s worth to me as trivial, nothing more than people out to win, is a gross misjudgment of character and to say they are wasting there time is an insult that’s completely unfounded.

I'm only 24, but when you get to be middle aged make sure you get back to some of us with your grandiose adventures and philanthropic endeavors so we can congratulate your work making the world a better place. Or... then again... maybe you'll also like to enjoy yourself and play a game with other cool people to relax after work because life has stressed you out to the point you truly do enjoy PLAYING a game and hanging out with people that have character and charisma.


lol.. funny how you bring it up.. but thanks.. for adding fuel to the fire..

but im not gonna say anymore.. for i only do this for enjoyement.. to see how pissed i can actually get people online.. about a game..

and it works.. and you guys are suckers.. maybe one day.. you realize that i want you to respond in defense of others.. anyways lol.. my last hoorah on these forums was a success.. thanks guys..

Good luck in life Smile
Mizery
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 11 Feb 2003
Posts: 408
Location: Columbus, Ohio

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2005 09:15:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokenizer wrote:
Or... then again... maybe you'll also like to enjoy yourself and play a game with other cool people to relax after work because life has stressed you out to the point you truly do enjoy PLAYING a game and hanging out with people that have character and charisma.


Nice Toke. This is what playing the game is all about. Yet, I agree with Carnage, this game (UT2004) isn't anything like it used to be. Maybe what, 5-6 active clans? I myself have moved onto Counter Strike: Source, [Bio] and {BLT} servers own.

Later.


-Jon Wieronski
Display posts from previous:   
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat

Page 1 of 6 [84 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
All times are GMT
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group