Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004 08:20:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen
There can be only one, and he was it.

btw PWNED!!!!!

AHH Phy if you had only seen my previous work during the DoA years. you'd be so proud... Crying

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004 08:32:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so completely duped. You remember the time when you used an alternate logon to "compliment" something I'd written, and then blasted him as Seph, and I was defending your alternate character back to you? Genius, man. I was so worked up over that stuff. Seems all very silly, now.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004 09:03:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
I was so completely duped. You remember the time when you used an alternate logon to "compliment" something I'd written, and then blasted him as Seph, and I was defending your alternate character back to you? Genius, man. I was so worked up over that stuff. Seems all very silly, now.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! yeah i remember that, and that was me being nice. it was silly but i just wanted to mess with you. i hope you didn't take anything personal. i was just playing around. i think }i{ devoted a whole forum to me because of that. i'll try and search their forums to see if the threads are still there.

P.S. P3n0m says hello. Wink

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2004 09:11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! yeah i remember that, and that was me being nice. it was silly but i just wanted to mess with you. i hope you didn't take anything personal. i was just playing around. i think }i{ devoted a whole forum to me because of that. i'll try and search their forums to see if the threads are still there.

P.S. P3n0m says hello. Wink

Heh, rotsa ruck. Most of the threads I was "involved" in disappeared (I'm not sure if they were deleted or just hidden somehow). iirc, R. seemed nervous that Raze would see them on his return from somewhere and do something. Probably just as well. I don't need any help to look foolish.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Datt
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2004 12:35:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X3, are those your tits bouncing around in your avatar?

Rentzusuken
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2004 07:31:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.utgamers.com/viewtopic.php?t=13389

joaquin.jpg
joaquin.jpg - Viewed: 274 Time(s)

Rentzusuken: hahaha, I pwn ur f4ce
Agamemnonn: yah
Agamemnonn: but i wont open my mouth so break my teeth will ya
Rentzusuken: mUddy likes it like that too
Agamemnonn: lmfao
Agamemnonn: fuck my face you monster
Lyrikal
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2004 04:23:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rentzusuken wrote:
http://forum.utgamers.com/viewtopic.php?t=13389

enough said.

This is no joke, I don't smoke, but I toke enough second hand to make my fuckin P.O. choke.
Tribb
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2004 07:45:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hey good bye

Sent you a PM too X3 , need phone number and address. Just quit job and so now I have plenty of time to travel and things. When I spend two mins with you (and that is if I drink a beer during the abuse of you) Is there any Harley shops near you so it wont be a complete waste of time.

Life's a Shit Sandwich eat it or starve

Last edited by Tribb on 03 Nov 2004 07:52:19 am; edited 1 time in total
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2004 07:49:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tribb wrote:
Hey Hey good bye

you forgot the "nah nah naaahh naahhh, nah nah naaahh naahhh... " part before that Cool

i am teh 1337 pwnage
Lyrikal
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2004 08:02:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tribb wrote:
Hey Hey good bye

Sent you a PM too X3 , need phone number and address. Just quit job and so now I have plenty of time to travel and things. When I spend two mins with you (and that is if I drink a beer during the abuse of you) Is there any Harley shops near you so it wont be a complete waste of time.

ROFLMAFAO. Tribb, you gotta make me a promise. Either I tag along to drink a beer or two while this "meeting" occurs b/t u and X3, or you let me video tape this with my added color commentary as if I were John Madden. "Wow, he Tribb hits him in the face again, it will be damaged pretty bad." You get pwned everytime you breathe X3...take my advice: Drink large amounts of alcohol and then run down the street with a pair of scissors in your hand.

This is no joke, I don't smoke, but I toke enough second hand to make my fuckin P.O. choke.
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2004 07:07:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyrikal wrote:
Tribb wrote:
Hey Hey good bye

ROFLMAFAO. Tribb, you gotta make me a promise. Either I tag along to drink a beer or two while this "meeting" occurs b/t u and X3, or you let me video tape this with my added color commentary as if I were John Madden. "Wow, he Tribb hits him in the face again, it will be damaged pretty bad." You get pwned everytime you breathe X3...take my advice: Drink large amounts of alcohol and then run down the street with a pair of scissors in your hand.

I would like to be there to see this as well. Someone name the time and place and I will do what I can to be there for a front row seat.

"Son, always go hard and fast enough so that when you hit the ditch you can pull out the other side."
Tokenizer
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2004 10:48:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh come on now.. can't we just keep this civil with baseless threats online or do we really need to break my fantasy world into a thousand pieces by telling me there's a reality outside of this forum... you guys are no fun. Confused

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
MasterBlaster
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2004 12:13:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is a bitch...no need to have an asshole break Tok's dream of a perfect forum fantasy world...ban the twat! (X3 i mean)..lol Very Happy
X3
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2004 06:44:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tribb, I just responded to your PM. Lyrikal & Keltik, yall are welcome to go see the show if you want... don't forget to bring camcorders and cameras and yall will also have a chance to take me on after I'm thru with Tribb if yall dare. I will also get my homies to record an unedited version of the event so I will post it online so everyone can how bad yall "kick my ass".

Anyway, I live in Ohio so make sure you can get there once Tribb respond to me with a date and time.
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2004 06:47:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X3 wrote:
Tribb, I just responded to your PM. Lyrikal & Keltik, yall are welcome to go see the show if you want... don't forget to bring camcorders and cameras and yall will also have a chance to take me on after I'm thru with Tribb if yall dare. I will also get my homies to record an unedited version of the event so I will post it online so everyone can how bad yall "kick my ass".

Anyway, I live in Ohio so make sure you can get there once Tribb respond to me with a date and time.

No problem. I will be there.

"Son, always go hard and fast enough so that when you hit the ditch you can pull out the other side."
Forum index » General Public » Polls

Page 3 of 4 [51 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Next