UTGamers.com Forum Index

New }GDI{ Site
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Drow
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2004 06:27:23 am    Post subject: New }GDI{ Site Reply with quote

We have a new site... its not quite done yet, but I cant wait and I want to share it with you right now...The site is bad ass thanks to X-Cellerator and we would like to invite everyone to come join our new site.

I am still working on the board and adding to the topics (adding and deleting is more like it) so some of the sections are not finished yet but we'd like to see you stop by register and post something Smile

Be sure to give a big SHOUT out to X-Cell in our Shout Box and let him know how much you appreciate his work.

www.gdigamers.com
Cloud Strife
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2004 05:10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, drow, can't wait till its done. I got a problem though....I had tried to register before, when the site still wasn't ready. It had sent me an e-mail, and a link that I had to click to confirm, but it didn't work. I tried clicking it now and it says the account is non-existant. I tried re-registering but it says my e-mail has already been entered for an account. So now I can't have one? Crying

Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements

Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]