UTGamers.com Forum Index

-)DA(- Being hacked and exploited.
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 8, 9, 10 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 03:34:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start a new clan, close the tainted ones, change all your names, act like n00bs for a few weeks, and change your ip,s lips sealed then everyone will be friends again Razz Razz As long as all the old ways are changed for the good.... That's what it's all about, having fun... Wink

This all had to be done before your 2K4 was logged of course..... Laughing

rontu88@hotmail.com
Xen0n
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 04:06:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO he admitted everything to me on the phone. At least 15 people were on TeamSpeak that day.

PS can someone remove the cheating tag before my name. Thanks
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 04:50:24 pm    Post subject: Re: -)DA(- Being hacked and exploited. Reply with quote

-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
B4M Flawless(being xenon) hacking liquids teamspeak info, giving the password to TeC Pharcyde and telling him to come in and ban all of us. All of this is on the instagiber.net forums.

just for the record, TeC kicked pharcyde out of TeC about 2 weeks ago for his behavior, so TeC members have had nothing to do with this. *sighs*

mosiac if you want to build up doa's rep thats fine, but dont trash TeC's because we wouldnt let you in. im sory that pharcyde was involved but he was not part of TeC. TeC only let him in on a trial basis, and we kicked him out because of his attitude long before any of this happened.

influence187, theres no need to continue posting in this thread, let the ranting go on, but do not add to this plz thats what they want. noone in this community needs to be told or convinced liquid cheats. they all know it. dont be a part of this spectacle.
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:00:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasnt allowed into TeC? Thats funny how you act like that, I NEVER EVEN ASKED FOR A TRYOUT! How are you going to say that kind of shit witchking? I never even fucking asked for a tryout? Gotenks came to me saying he was looking for a leader for his instagib team! Of course he didnt say "Be my leader" but he said that exactly to me, I wonder why that was...because he didnt want 14 year old Venom running his instagib squad, dont worry, you guys now with element rookie and carnage in your clan will now get kicked from IGL soon enough.....So where is the damn proof? And xenon, if you have liquids computer...youre a cool enough guy to spread around our new site etc. etc., now you are ruining the name of the clan you are in, but my point is, if you have liquids computer why the fuck not post his aimbots and his ut2003.ini and user.ini so everyone can see what bot he uses dumbass, oh and Kevin BTW, does the TLA:IRS ring a bell? You fucked Dan over this time, you are more than likely going to get it back, im trying to get him not to do it. But you fucked us this time...Why dont you just post all of liquids Hard drive since YOU DID BURN IT ALL ON DVD's post where he has his aimbot installed, so everyone can see the true proof. Or better yet, why doesnt Carnage post this supposed proof he has...which he hasnt yet.

-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:01:03 pm    Post subject: Re: -)DA(- Being hacked and exploited. Reply with quote

WitchKing wrote:
-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
B4M Flawless(being xenon) hacking liquids teamspeak info, giving the password to TeC Pharcyde and telling him to come in and ban all of us. All of this is on the instagiber.net forums.

just for the record, TeC kicked pharcyde out of TeC about 2 weeks ago for his behavior, so TeC members have had nothing to do with this. *sighs*

mosiac if you want to build up doa's rep thats fine, but dont trash TeC's because we wouldnt let you in. im sory that pharcyde was involved but he was not part of TeC. TeC only let him in on a trial basis, and we kicked him out because of his attitude long before any of this happened.

influence187, theres no need to continue posting in this thread, let the ranting go on, but do not add to this plz thats what they want. noone in this community needs to be told or convinced liquid cheats. they all know it. dont be a part of this spectacle.

Really? Thats why TeC Element was the guy who posted our new website linked from FTP at instagiber.net with our hacked password from xen0n.

WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noones saying your not a good player mosaic. we just agreed that we ddint want you in tec.
StarKilLer-MOK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Popcorn anyone?

Prepare To Die!!!
Hail To The King Baby!!!
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:18:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO lips sealed

rontu88@hotmail.com
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:34:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WitchKing wrote:
noones saying your not a good player mosaic. we just agreed that we ddint want you in tec.

"Because we didnt let you in tec"

When did I ask to join tec? Thats funny too, because when I mentioned you and I would be a good instagib 2v2 team, you said and I quote "Thats a great idea". Funny how what 1 person says affects everyone who he has influence on hence the name, influence187. Applause to you witchking, you dont have a mind of your own.

{TDC}Slayer
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 05:55:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*yawn*

*looks for converter*

the popcorn is getting stale boys...

Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:05:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
Applause to you witchking, you dont have a mind of your own.

With all due respect, this has not been my experience at *all* since WK came here. He has impressed with his level-headed, even-handed posts. fwiw.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Andy
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the tec forums down?
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they have been down for about 3 days, we upgreaded our phpBB and have had some kinda prob getting things back up. Confused

*edit* ty phy
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:19:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Call 'em as I see 'em.)

While I'm at it, I was impressed enough with Mosaics's attitude that I was happy to hook him up with Deady to try to help the truth come out. I'd like to hope we can put the axes down long enough to find out what's really going on.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:38:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well is xenon the one who 'hacked' the ftp to begin with? then why is mosaic ranting against tec? xenon is not in tec and neither is pharcyde.

mosiac, im sorry this happened really. this sort of thing should not go on and the ppl responsible should be held accountable.
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements

Page 2 of 10 [139 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 8, 9, 10 Next