UTGamers.com Forum Index

-)DA(- Being hacked and exploited.
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vengeance
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 05:24:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay first of all, most of u morons (yes those who keep posting nonsense without any proof) have no clue what you are talking about.

Here is the BOTTOMLINE:

If liquid packeted, SUPPLY THE DAMN PROOF FROM THE COMPANY. Not a screen shot of a 4000 ping spike. I have screen shots with me having all 9's maxed out and also ones with me with zero ping. Is the server in my basement? NOOOO It's called IT HAPPENS.

Many doa were complaining of lag that day, sometimes the server gets laggy, just like bio's, bobs, tecs, uda's, own's, etc.... Call the stupid number to deadmans ISP, tell them to forward the email to myself and cc blutarsky and u can consider doa over.

This won't happen though, b/c everyone talks crap, jumps on band wagons, has all of these thoughts yet no proof, and really has no damn clue as to what is going on. Liquid never did it. Cry, scream, do all you want but it never happened and I AM SURE OF IT. If there was proof, it would be printed on the front of igl and probably on the UT2004 box with the girly gossip level of this community.

Deadman shouldn't be admining his own ladder. That is why igl will never be as successful as cal, clanbase, cpl, etc.... It will never be a professional league for those very reasons. It's sad but true. We have fun playing with many of you but it's sad that some people get so frustrated with losing that they turn to making up false accusations without providing proof.

The rest of you who jumped on the doa hating bandwagon are just as wrong b/c none of you can provide any proof. The cod thing was XENONS COMPUTER, XENONS GAME, AND XENON INSTALLED IT. Liquid will admit he tried it ON XENONS COMPUTER, just to see wtf it was that xenon was doing. Xenon is a shady lil crap, none of you know him so well. Not as shady as carnage, but he's quite shady.

Carnage and xenon both swore to try everything to ruin doa at all costs, yet it will not work. It is only ruined when we let it go, and even in that sense it won't be by them it will because of our own decisions but I do not see that happening so don't hold your breath (or maybe, hold your breath for the heck of it and don't stop).

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah NO PROOF NOW SHOW SOME. If not, consider your input meaningless b/c we are stating NONE OF YOU CAN PROVIDE REAL PROOF of liquid packeting deadman BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

We will not be assholes anymore, but if you want to talk crap don't expect us to roll over and take it. NEVER. We are adults, and if you expect something like that at a lan come and ask for it. I'll be glad to respond. I don't take lightly to immature little babies who make up bullcrap just to compensate for their own flaws in gaming. It's ridiculous.

If someone passed a rumor that liquid has some special godlike-achieving hack everyone would believe it and swear there is proof and ramble on the same posts over and over yet wouldn't be able to provide it b/c there is no proof.

Now scram.

Arrow

I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy! -- Veni Vidi Vici, I came I saw I conquered
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 05:42:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like, I said, DoA is the bottom, work your way back up if you can.

Prepare To Die!!!
Hail To The King Baby!!!
Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 06:02:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vengeance, max sig size here at ig.com is 600X100 Thanx Wink

influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 07:08:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vengeance wrote:
Okay first of all, most of u morons (yes those who keep posting nonsense without any proof) have no clue what you are talking about.

Here is the BOTTOMLINE:

If liquid packeted, SUPPLY THE DAMN PROOF FROM THE COMPANY. Not a screen shot of a 4000 ping spike. I have screen shots with me having all 9's maxed out and also ones with me with zero ping. Is the server in my basement? NOOOO It's called IT HAPPENS.

Many doa were complaining of lag that day, sometimes the server gets laggy, just like bio's, bobs, tecs, uda's, own's, etc.... Call the stupid number to deadmans ISP, tell them to forward the email to myself and cc blutarsky and u can consider doa over.

This won't happen though, b/c everyone talks crap, jumps on band wagons, has all of these thoughts yet no proof, and really has no damn clue as to what is going on. Liquid never did it. Cry, scream, do all you want but it never happened and I AM SURE OF IT. If there was proof, it would be printed on the front of igl and probably on the UT2004 box with the girly gossip level of this community.

Deadman shouldn't be admining his own ladder. That is why igl will never be as successful as cal, clanbase, cpl, etc.... It will never be a professional league for those very reasons. It's sad but true. We have fun playing with many of you but it's sad that some people get so frustrated with losing that they turn to making up false accusations without providing proof.

The rest of you who jumped on the doa hating bandwagon are just as wrong b/c none of you can provide any proof. The cod thing was XENONS COMPUTER, XENONS GAME, AND XENON INSTALLED IT. Liquid will admit he tried it ON XENONS COMPUTER, just to see wtf it was that xenon was doing. Xenon is a shady lil crap, none of you know him so well. Not as shady as carnage, but he's quite shady.

Carnage and xenon both swore to try everything to ruin doa at all costs, yet it will not work. It is only ruined when we let it go, and even in that sense it won't be by them it will because of our own decisions but I do not see that happening so don't hold your breath (or maybe, hold your breath for the heck of it and don't stop).

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah NO PROOF NOW SHOW SOME. If not, consider your input meaningless b/c we are stating NONE OF YOU CAN PROVIDE REAL PROOF of liquid packeting deadman BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

We will not be assholes anymore, but if you want to talk crap don't expect us to roll over and take it. NEVER. We are adults, and if you expect something like that at a lan come and ask for it. I'll be glad to respond. I don't take lightly to immature little babies who make up bullcrap just to compensate for their own flaws in gaming. It's ridiculous.

If someone passed a rumor that liquid has some special godlike-achieving hack everyone would believe it and swear there is proof and ramble on the same posts over and over yet wouldn't be able to provide it b/c there is no proof.

Now scram.

Arrow

negative...

liquid admitted to cheating..everyone heard it.. no way to twist it.. Liquid played and hacked in CoD long before he went to Xen0n's house.. he tells you one thing but says another on a recording hrmmmmm hrmmmmmm hrmmmm hrmmmm

but believe what you want.. everyone here knows that liquid cheated.. you are trying to convince the wrong crowd.. and there isnt no come back saying cuz we cant beat him.. cuz me and nuno played xenon and liquid both in CoD while they were so obviously hacking.. and still won

but theres no more for me to say.. liquid didnt cheat

everyone that was once his friend and now they arent are all liars...

shame on all you.. who ever thought liquid cheated..
Anguis
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 11:59:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence your post is a bit confusing Confused
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 12:25:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anguis wrote:
influence your post is a bit confusing Confused

ToNiC

In the end he begins to say what he DOESN'T mean... lol sarcasm Very Happy

As for what your poasting Vengence and Mosaic... as SKL said DoA is the bottom of the community. No one (or very few here) have any respect for Liquid... we know what he did. And as long as he is in DoA, you all will have a ROUGH time getting any respect. And I think the manenr you came in here on.... DEMANDING we all respect DoA, and turn the attention off of them and conveinently turn it those against DoA isn't really working. Right now (especially with Liquid) DoA isn't in a good position, and it seems few care. The only people that reaslly posted where those defending themselves, no one else really cared what you have to say. Instead of telling everyone how your trying to clean up DoA. Go and do it! Kick Liquid out of the clan, make Pinky the leader.... and try damn hard to stay out of mischeif.... thats the only thing I can reccomend... and even that seems unlikely.

GL to you if you do try to clean things up, if not its a shame...

rontu88@hotmail.com
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 12:37:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadman wrote:
Hey Vengeance, max sig size here at ig.com is 600X100 Thanx Wink

ToNiC

hehe I like how he makes everyone aware hes still here, but doesn't post anything on the so-called "issue". Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

rontu88@hotmail.com
GanG$tA
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 01:33:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vengeance wrote:

ROFL Xen0n installed the CoD hacks? Listen to the phone convo 21:06 is when they start talking about hacks and packetting and shit. Xen0n says what about the hacks and shit you installed on my computer, then |iQuid responds: thats for fun bro, it was only for fun.

So don't say XEN0NS COMPUTER HE INSTALLED IT blah blah blah because you just straight up lied its all in that phone conversation.
Bawman00
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 01:41:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vengeance wrote:

Packeting barely if at all effects ping... Packeting is sending/flooding bad data packets to a users modem, therefor causing them lag horribly and become disconnected from the internet. Which, they then have to go recycle their modem and the such.

If you have a screenshot of a 4000 ping, then your isp just sucks.
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 03:32:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I know that the DoA guys are either lying or have been brainwashed by Liquid. Liquid clearly admits to cheating in the convo on the wav file.

Desperation can be so fun to watch some times. Laughing

Last edited by KeltiK on 24 Mar 2004 03:36:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 03:36:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bawman00 wrote:
Vengeance wrote:

Packeting barely if at all effects ping... Packeting is sending/flooding bad data packets to a users modem, therefor causing them lag horribly and become disconnected from the internet. Which, they then have to go recycle their modem and the such.

If you have a screenshot of a 4000 ping, then your isp just sucks.

Correct. Packeting affects packet loss more than latency. Now if the packet loss gets high enough then the latency will also start to sky rocket as well.
Da Method
Rampage
Rampage

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 05:13:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stopped in to say hey to MO... you know good ole relations with people like him.... guys the best way to handle this is just let him do all the talking and sit back and watch him lose the battle for himself. Dead what the hell were you thinking when you let him join BIO?

DA ONE AND ONLY METHOD
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 05:44:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

rontu88@hotmail.com
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 08:58:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
Its not that its just that its very funny when 14 year old kids like you try to tell grown men like myself with kids only 3x less in age as you, how i need to run things. I threw insults because I think its funny people like maverick try and tell themselves they didnt cheat in a match ecspecially when someone such as Deadman and myself know damn well they did. Maverick also is known to do shady things such as that but of couse no one will step up to the plate in fear of their own issues being exposed, which is why we have these problems. There is no code for Liquid leaving his shit, Liquids computer was passworded, as was our ftp, so you can say what you want. Oh and btw Cloaked I like how you said on our forums how you didnt think that we cheated, and thought we were cool people then came on here and said what you did about Dead On Arrival, we were nice enough to let you stay in our "Three ring circus of a forum" and you once agian shit on us. You are two-faced as are a lot of people im seeing here judging from their posts. But oh well, we all live by the rules of the game we play.

Age = intelligence and maturity? No, you're direct proof that that's wrong. I've known Mav for like two years now and was in his clan for over year, not once did he do anything "shady".

Also, please direct me to where I said you didn't cheat. Oh that's right, that's why I was banned from your forum, because I expressed my opinion that DOA cheated. Direct me again to where I've been two faced. I've been consistent with what I've said.

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2004 09:02:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vengeance wrote:

Here is the BOTTOMLINE:

Morons posting nonsense without proof? I'm assuming you're alluding to Mosaic?

I believe Deadman did supply a screenshot of his ISP logging a DoS attack to his account during the match.

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements

Page 8 of 10 [139 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, ..., 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next