UTGamers.com Forum Index

-)DA(- Being hacked and exploited.
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:29:03 am    Post subject: -)DA(- Being hacked and exploited. Reply with quote

Please dont just laugh or post hate here. Earlier tonight TeC Element sent me this link
308489686: here you go
308489686: (Link: http://forums.instagiber.net/showthread.php?t=8139)
I clicked on it and saw our new webpage Posted by TeC Element saying B4M Flawless (xenon) hacked liquids ftp and found this and told him to post it along with a poll asking
Is Liquid a janitor
Worse than the old site
Same as the old site
Liquid is homeless
I figured, wtf? How did someone gain access to our private FTP and access our new site? Most of our guys havent even seen it yet! So I scrolled down the page a little farther and all of the sudden my clan mates hit me up saying someone hacked liquids teamspeak and banned everyone. (Mind you liquid hasnt been online for months now) I go and have a talk with Vlad Tepz about the situation, and check back at the post TeC Element made and see that Cloaked Killer made a post bashing us, (nothing new) then it mentions, B4M Flawless(being xenon) hacking liquids teamspeak info, giving the password to TeC Pharcyde and telling him to come in and ban all of us. All of this is on the instagiber.net forums.

Now I understand not everyone likes us. At one point I didnt even like us. Liquid has been away for some time now and we have been trying valiantly to rebuild our reputation in the LGI community. Regardless of everyones opinions on DOA, hacking a clans FTP, and TS, banning everyone from the teamspeak, and bashing us over and over again is not only childish but is annoying. Im going to ask to please stop the bullshit.

Alot of you know that clanning isnt just winning. Its about being with friends. Pink, Vengeance, and Liquid are my friends. I talk to them on the phone almost on a daily basis. I can tell you they are at least halfway decent people with respectable qualities about them. Im not just in DOA for the video game, im in here to break balls with my bros, and to talk to someone if and when they need it..and vice versa.

I also understand a lot of you guys think something happened during the DOA BIO match on IGL. I know nothing about it. I talked to DeadMan tonight and personally want to see some kind of screenshot of cheating/hacking going on because Liquid has told me to this day that that whas never happened. If it did, I will leave DOA and im sure many and i mean MANY would do the same thing. No one likes a cheater. I have known Liquid for a couple years now and not once have i seen him use an aimbot, or saw proof of him packeting and cheating although every server i enter someone mentions it. I dont want to be fed bullshit people, show me the proof...im not asking in comtempt im asking honestly.

I want to change the way the community views DOA and what can I do about it, I will do anything. I want the bashing, hack attempts, successful and non successful to cease. I understand that we were kicked off of IGL. I have seen no proof of any hacking until I do I stand by what I say. However sitting on the instagiber.net forums is proof and will there be action taken against it?

Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:46:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your post. A reformed DoA would be something worthwhile, certainly.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:53:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k well.. mosiac you there on teamspeak when xenon and liquid had there phone conversation.. you heard pretty much everything

him admitting to cheating.. and its all recorded...

liquid told xenon everything.. and xenon knows the truth and you heard the truth

but yet you go back to doa.. its sad.. i come to the conclusion that you only went back because you like the leadership..

Liquid is an admitted cheater and its on recording.. and you heard it with yours ears..

and doa dont deserve another chance.. they've had to many as it is.. even when i was in doa

and in my opinion whatever is said and done to doa is all fair.. because doa hasnt shown any fairness good sportsmanship or compasion to other gamers..

also personally doa is done.. i can say for myself that i dont even want to see the tag in 2k4 community.. you guys are a joke.. with a pathetic leader.. who gets his kicks by cheating in a game that is meant to be for fun..

Liquid has been exposed.. no more show me proof.. cuz we heard all the proof we needed.. when it came out of his mouth saying.. "yo xenon so you goin to tell everyone that i cheated in 2k3"

btw mosiac if you need to no more just talk to me or blindfury.. we heard it all... the full confession..

so how bout you guys just stay away and go play with the Elf clan...

Peace
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:00:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats funny Carnage, I have absolutely no idea what youre talking about I only heard about it. I never heard anything with my own ears so what the hell are you talking about?Im on the phone with Dan (liquid) right now he just got home from work that he never has even talked to xenon since xenon kicked him out. So wheres this recording coming from? Just TeC members who are trying in a desperate attempt to make the instagib community think that they are not remnants of DOA.

PS I was not in teamspeak when this supposedly happened and want to hear it. post a link here so everyone can hear it and know of this supposed confession. and BTW, im talking with B4M Perfect Cell AND Liquid on the phone 3way right now. Sam (perfect cell) is saying he saw liquid play xenon (he was right there next to him) and annihalate him in lan when dan lived at kevins house. Sam lives right around the corner. Is this not proof of not cheating?

PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF I WILL SPREAD THE PROOF! I DO NOT LIKE CHEATERS! JUST LET ME KNOW!

influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:16:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao rofl

hahahahahah

well would you like the recording.. or better yet would you like to call the other 13 ppl who were in ts when we heard the conversation all liars..

lmao we have it recorded.. and i will distribute copies to whoever wants it

mosiac.. i can say you truely are very sad.
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:22:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after that said.. i will have a link for the download later on today..

i know that pharcyde had it on recording.. as well as missy

also we can provide the testimonials from everyone that was on ts that day..

also i must mention.. how right before you rejoined doa for the 37th time.. how you were saying doa is dead blah blah blah

on ts with us you constantly bashed liquid.. and the only reason why you went back was because OwN and TeC wouldnt let you join
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:26:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wont dignify your senseless words man, I was not in teamspeak. The majority of people in TeC are easily impressionable, ecspecially by people the likes of you, rookie, and element. I could see some of your peons coming in here and testifying on your behalf, for christs sakes, people from clans all over have been pulling this shit. But its time for me to see proof. Oh and BTW, also, a lineup of Carnage, Element, Rookie, Blindfury, and DJ is the singlemost biggest lineup of trash talkers Ive ever seen.

Green DraGoN
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:27:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be able to forgive is one of the true qualities of a man.
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:37:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

influence187 wrote:
lmao rofl

hahahahahah

well would you like the recording.. or better yet would you like to call the other 13 ppl who were in ts when we heard the conversation all liars..

lmao we have it recorded.. and i will distribute copies to whoever wants it

mosiac.. i can say you truely are very sad.

POST THE LINK RIGHT HERE SO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD CAN SEE IT PLEASE!

UTJunkie
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:40:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheres that popcorn emoticon? Laughing

oh here...

popcorn1.gif
popcorn1.gif - Viewed: 547 Time(s)

ohthedrama.gif
ohthedrama.gif - Viewed: 522 Time(s)

[] One Name, One Legend.

Last edited by UTJunkie on 23 Mar 2004 07:40:57 am; edited 1 time in total
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:40:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havnet heard anyone trash talk anyone else besides doa..

you can lie to yourself all you want about what happened..

everyone knows liquid is a cheater..and doa is done

also element and rookie were just 2 others that were there..

i very seriously doubt i could get 13 others to lie..

im sure Xen0n will be happy to clarify the situation.. but i guess you will call him a liar to.. that he is just spiteful..

and once again i must say that you are pathetic to even argue this when you know the truth... lmao

you will lie to just to give doa another shred of hope..and no one wants to even play with them

so ill end my arguement this..

Mosiac STFU.. just let it rest.. everyone knows liquid Packetted Deadman

we all no he cheated in call of duty

and no one wants doa to be around.. JUST GO AWAY

AND BTW I FORGIVE THEM..

but i have no desire to play with liquid and his cheating ways
influence187
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 07:47:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTJunkie wrote:
wheres that popcorn emoticon? Laughing

oh here...

hehehehehehehehehhee.. the drama is always fun

i just love watching ppl making a fool of themselves
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 08:17:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more you bash us call us names and show your ignorance by disrespecting us, the more ammo to the people who decide to finally take a stand and stop the inter community bashing will have. Hopefully some people around here will see that the majority of the negativity in DOA came from you element and rookie along with blindfuries attitude and disrespectful dialect. NOW SHOW ME THE PROOF! Also, if im lying, get the people who supposedly heard this ghost phone call post the link to the damn file.

im sure Xen0n will be happy to clarify the situation.. but i guess you will call him a liar to.. that he is just spiteful..

And yes I think hes spiteful, he hacked our FTP, told one of your TEC members to post it on instagiber.net, and had one of your TEC members come ban us all from ouur own teamspeak. YES I THINK HES SPITEFUL.

StarKilLer-MOK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 12:50:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Step right up folks and enjoy the show. Rolling Eyes

Prepare To Die!!!
Hail To The King Baby!!!
Unknown/ianru
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 12:56:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about this shit over at TEC teamspeak....

Considering carange is in this i woun't him trust him in anything...he quits uda, he quits doa, he quits own....sooner or later he will quit tec...People like that don't deserve to even talk to former clan mates.
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » Announcements

Page 1 of 10 [139 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10 Next