UTGamers.com Forum Index

DoA accused me of cheating!
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 7, 8, 9 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2003 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
-)DA(-Mosaic
UTGamer
UTGamer


Joined: 23 Mar 2004
Posts: 21
Location: New York

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:36:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeltiK wrote:
DoA has a long history of accusing people of cheating who do not cheat. Kind of funny and ironic since they just had a huge clan break-up over people in DoA cheating. Those that supported cheating stayed in DoA and those that do not support cheating left. So basically you have some one that supports cheating accusing you of cheating. How absurd.


In no way do I support cheating nor do I cheat. Not once have I seen proof of cheating, if you have some please show me thats all I need to leave DOA and I am a leader there.


KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 18 Aug 2003
Posts: 1339
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 06:48:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
KeltiK wrote:
DoA has a long history of accusing people of cheating who do not cheat. Kind of funny and ironic since they just had a huge clan break-up over people in DoA cheating. Those that supported cheating stayed in DoA and those that do not support cheating left. So basically you have some one that supports cheating accusing you of cheating. How absurd.


In no way do I support cheating nor do I cheat. Not once have I seen proof of cheating, if you have some please show me thats all I need to leave DOA and I am a leader there.


Deady has the info go ask him for it. Also talk to Monk...if you can find him. Also talk to the many }i{ guys who used to be DoA. They all have the information that you will probably ignore.
Maverick
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 5756
Location: Miami, FL

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 02:40:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kinda funny that you say that DOA doesn't cheat and ask for proof of it when we've heard so many testimonials that they do, but during your 2v2 vs Method and me you were pretty quick to jump aboard to call Method a cheater....

Nemo me impune lacessit
{TDC}Slayer
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 503
Location: Toronto, Ontario

PostPosted: 23 Mar 2004 03:42:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DOA has had their chances, and then some. Since the day I joined this community I have seen nothing I could call "good" come from that clan. Not one thing. You're wasting key strokes defending them here...

As a matter of fact, I find it amusing that you're even defending them, considering I've seen posts from you bashing them, and Liquid in the past. lol. The worst part is your clan history: you'll stir up a shit-storm here over DOA for a few weeks, and in a month be in a different clan anyways...why not save us the time, and quit this topic now?


Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2004 01:16:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeltiK wrote:
-)DA(-Mosaic wrote:
KeltiK wrote:
DoA has a long history of accusing people of cheating who do not cheat. Kind of funny and ironic since they just had a huge clan break-up over people in DoA cheating. Those that supported cheating stayed in DoA and those that do not support cheating left. So basically you have some one that supports cheating accusing you of cheating. How absurd.


In no way do I support cheating nor do I cheat. Not once have I seen proof of cheating, if you have some please show me thats all I need to leave DOA and I am a leader there.


Deady has the info go ask him for it. Also talk to Monk...if you can find him. Also talk to the many }i{ guys who used to be DoA. They all have the information that you will probably ignore.


Funny I have never seen this thread. If you require proof I invite you to come look me up. I'll three way call you with liquid and you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
sphinx{+EIG+}
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 414

PostPosted: 15 Oct 2004 12:10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is 2k3 dead now?

<a href="http://www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/" target="_blank"><img src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/b_560x95.png" alt="" /></a>
Cheese
Killing Spree
Killing Spree


Joined: 01 May 2004
Posts: 202

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2004 02:32:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you honestly dont deserve to breathe
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 28 Feb 2003
Posts: 1962
Location: Fort McMurray

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2004 04:39:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx{+EIG+} wrote:
so is 2k3 dead now?


wanna buy my 2k3 key? lips sealed


rontu88@hotmail.com
sphinx{+EIG+}
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 414

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2004 11:52:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Razz

<a href="http://www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/" target="_blank"><img src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/b_560x95.png" alt="" /></a>
sphinx{+EIG+}
Rampage
Rampage


Joined: 16 Jun 2003
Posts: 414

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2004 11:54:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragman wrote:
sphinx{+EIG+} wrote:
so is 2k3 dead now?


wanna buy my 2k3 key? lips sealed


i shall return to 2k3 and own all!!!!


<a href="http://www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/" target="_blank"><img src="http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/-%29D%C3%B8A%28-SpInX2222/64.94.238.17:7777/b_560x95.png" alt="" /></a>
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 04 Jun 2002
Posts: 5456
Location: Wisconsin, USA

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2004 12:10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx{+EIG+} wrote:
i shall return to 2k3 and own all!!!!


I think you mean "own both". Razz


Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
Undaunted
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Posts: 871
Location: waiting for 2k7

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2005 11:24:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so does that mean 2k3 is dead? i like 2k3 isntagib more then 2k4

2k3 > 2k4



The world is small nasty and complicated and everybody dies alone
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 07 Apr 2002
Posts: 8625
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2005 10:36:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go die.



dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
Undaunted
Dominating
Dominating


Joined: 29 Apr 2004
Posts: 871
Location: waiting for 2k7

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2005 10:48:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you were never good at 2k3 lmao so zip it Razz

2k3 > 2k4



The world is small nasty and complicated and everybody dies alone
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 07 Apr 2002
Posts: 8625
Location: Atlanta

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2005 10:51:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played on a P3 1ghz and a 32mb Radeon 7000 and I still tore shit up in UT2003.



dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
Display posts from previous:   
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2003 Chat

Page 2 of 9 [121 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, ..., 7, 8, 9 Next
All times are GMT
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group