UTGamers.com Forum Index

DoA accused me of cheating!
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9 Next
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2003 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TTn
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2004 12:07:27 am    Post subject: DoA accused me of cheating! Reply with quote

I actually couldn't believe it Laughing

http://clan-tec.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=304
From tec forums!

KeltiK
n00b

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-)DA(-ߡZZR밫 wrote:
ITS...

{BB}Titan

IP's on -)DA(- UT2k3 and |uDa| UT2k3 servers match with {BB}Titan

his ip and unique ID are

tenbucks IP: 67.34.68.64

tenbucks unique ID: 2715d55b57509b65b8005d6bb0822d74

Thank you to |iQuid and Tazman.

EDIT* IF YOU dont know who {BB}Titan is, his name is Marcos, and he used to be in |uDa|, known as |uDa|Zarbon

Actually I show a different ID and IP for Titan.

That IP belongs to BellSouth and is used in the Miami area of the US. I find it hard to believe that Titan is using BellSouth in Brazil.

First of all i get 200+ ping and tenbucks get around 50. That's totally stupid.
I live in Brazil. No wonder TeC has some ex doa members. Blizzard, you used to be in uda and got kicked. Coincidence? nah i don't think so. I have been banned from uda servers for around 5 months. I have never played on the new uDa server Rolling Eyes
Really. tec get your facts straigh. You guys are acting like fools. Reason i am doing this is that i would never do such a thing. I play fair and you know even with my 200+ ping i play fair. Everyone knows! TeC, for a new clan you guys are starting to have a bad reputation. Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil fe@r my high ping Twisted Evil

Last edited by TTn on 12 Feb 2004 12:14:24 am; edited 1 time in total
UTJunkie
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2004 12:13:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao don't worry, anything liquid says is wrong 99.999999999999999% of the time.

[] One Name, One Legend.
TTn
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2004 12:28:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what i am worried about? prove them wrong and have a good laugh Laughing It's already proven anyway

CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2004 01:02:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you guys know that they CAUGHT Tenbucks cheating? ROFL!!!

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Feb 2004 04:27:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DoA has a long history of accusing people of cheating who do not cheat. Kind of funny and ironic since they just had a huge clan break-up over people in DoA cheating. Those that supported cheating stayed in DoA and those that do not support cheating left. So basically you have some one that supports cheating accusing you of cheating. How absurd.
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2004 02:45:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the record, i have no idea why -)DA(-ߡZZR밫 would come into TeC forums to begin with much less post that sorta thread in there. TeC is in no way associated with DoA and if you read all the posts its clear TeC was not interested in making any accusations towards TTn or anyone in BoB. its clear that bizzare was looking to start a flame in our forum or some sorta of controversy by starting this thread then not posting a name of the alleged cheater in an attempt to make himself or DoA seem like some UT police for cheaters.

Keltik said it well...please dont asociate DoA's reputation with TeC, we are a new clan that would like a fresh start and be able to just game with the rest of the LGI community. those of use that are ex doa have already taken our lumps from some in the LGI community for being associated with them in the past, but we are a clean and fair clan that as i said would just like to game with everyone else without the drama and controversy that was associated with DoA.

Sorry Titan for this showing up in TeC forum.

the thread -)DA(-ߡZZR밫 started in .:TeC:. Forum
KeltiK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2004 03:17:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WitchKing wrote:
for the record, i have no idea why -)DA(-ߡZZR밫 would come into TeC forums to begin with much less post that sorta thread in there. TeC is in no way associated with DoA and if you read all the posts its clear TeC was not interested in making any accusations towards TTn or anyone in BoB. its clear that bizzare was looking to start a flame in our forum or some sorta of controversy by starting this thread then not posting a name of the alleged cheater in an attempt to make himself or DoA seem like some UT police for cheaters.

Keltik said it well...please dont asociate DoA's reputation with TeC, we are a new clan that would like a fresh start and be able to just game with the rest of the LGI community. those of use that are ex doa have already taken our lumps from some in the LGI community for being associated with them in the past, but we are a clean and fair clan that as i said would just like to game with everyone else without the drama and controversy that was associated with DoA.

Sorry Titan for this showing up in TeC forum.

the thread -)DA(-ߡZZR밫 started in .:TeC:. Forum

No problem WitchKing. BoB will treat TeC as a new clan that we need to get to know and learn more about. We dont view you guys as DoA. We look forward to enjoying the game with you guys in the future.

Also I realize that no one in TeC took any sides in this issue. I think Titan was just a bit pissed at DoA and mentioned TeC because it was on your forums. I dont see that you guys did any thing wrong. However it would have been nice if some one could have contacted one of us in BoB to let us know that DoA was stirring up shit again. We had to learn it from CTI.....by the way thanks again CTI person that brought this issue forward....you know who you are....lol.
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2004 05:01:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DA(-ߡZZR밫 wrote:
This demo was found while spectating someone in first person, this someone is known as "tenbucks". He was caught on the |uDa| server by -)DA(-ߡZZR밫.

This is also not the first time he used this aimbot, 1 other demo of "tenbucks " aimbotting was found by -)DA(-Dak... the link to this demo is

DA(-ߡZZR밫 wrote:
i kno who it is now... =/

.:TeC:.Wthkg wrote:
exciting sh##, glad its here... Rolling Eyes

DA(-ߡZZR밫 wrote:
]ya, here and [i] forums, -)DA(- forums, [OwN] forums and |uDa| forums.

this was basically the series of posts that preceeded all this adn after bizzare mentioned that this was in all these other forums, i figured it was being handled by someone else, i wasnt aware BoB hadnt been informed and since I dont know BoB member that well, I figured that one of these other clans that have a longer history with you guys would have said something. plus im not into the pointing fingers game. but anyway if this sorta thing does come up in the future ill get ahold of you KeltiK. Wink
{TDC}Slayer
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2004 06:27:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you one of the leaders in TeC, Witchking?

WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2004 02:56:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i am not a leader in TeC, but i am none the less concerned about the reputation of the clan, and would like TeC to have as fair a shake as ANY new clan should have at gaining a reputation based on the sportsmanship that they display and the ppl in it, rather than some controversy that was started by a non TeC posting in our forum.

Titan wrote:
TeC, for a new clan you guys are starting to have a bad reputation.

its comments like this that frankly upset me. Titan is commenting about TeC when NOONE in TeC has said or done anyhting to him...

TeC has some exDoA and I understand that some in the LGI community are skeptical that TeC is just a way for DoA to get back on the ladders...not true. we are legit clean players, who left to get out of the shadow of DoA because we are all fair gamers. I hope that the community would be able to see that, and not pre-judge us.

KeltiK wrote:
Those that supported cheating stayed in DoA and those that do not support cheating left
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2004 04:17:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, we know that the cheaters in DOA are still in DOA and not in TeC Wink

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
TTn
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2004 10:22:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WitchKing, just want to let you know i made a mistake. I was actually so pissed aout that history for some reason i thought blizzard was in TeC. sorry about that. I don't have anything against TeC.

WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2004 12:53:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

np Titan, TeCis sorta fighting an uphill battle as far as getting outz DoA's shadow so i just wanted to be clear that TeC was not involved in this except on the position of getting rid of cheaters. which we can all agree on Wink
Shrinkdude
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 15 Feb 2004 05:17:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTn wrote:

lol

WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2004 02:03:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhmm, needless to say this is guna sound odd, its odd to me so its guna prob guna make some of you laugh. gansta aka DA(-ߡZZR밫 is now .:TeC:.HRd...he left DoA for reasons im not sure of, but a couple TeC guys are friends with him and asked Gotenks (leader of TeC) if it was ok if he joined, and after considerable debate over this Gotenks came to the conclusion that everyone needs a second chance and this is Gansta's ONLY chance with TeC. so, if he starts any trouble please inform TeC and it WILL be dealt with.
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2003 Chat

Page 1 of 9 [121 Posts]
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9 Next