Goto page:  Previous  1, 2
Forum index » General Public » Politics
Reply to topic
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:05:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERverSIAN wrote:
. all it does is produce an arms race. the cold war never ended...just shifted. they plant the seed then blow the tree up.

exactly.

remember when the US was the largest exporter and manufacturer of goods? where has all the manufacturing gone? what does the US export now? two things, (1)green pieces of paper which are quickly becoming worthless due to the fact that the US is the largest debter nation in the history of the world, and (2) war, war is big business.

Troops are supposed to be coming home this month, hopefully they will and nothing will blow up just before that happends.

You know Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump. Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition? That ain’t retarded.

You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.
jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:17:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WK wrote:
PERverSIAN wrote:
. all it does is produce an arms race. the cold war never ended...just shifted. they plant the seed then blow the tree up.

exactly.

remember when the US was the largest exporter and manufacturer of goods? where has all the manufacturing gone? what does the US export now? two things, (1)green pieces of paper which are quickly becoming worthless due to the fact that the US is the largest debter nation in the history of the world, and (2) war, war is big business.

Troops are supposed to be coming home this month, hopefully they will and nothing will blow up just before that happends.

well on my side of the war, i know that my unit is no longer deploying to iraq. We just ended our last series of operations about 2 weeks ago. that doesn't mean we aren't deploying anymore. It just means we are deploying to other locations and more locations in the mid-east. Take out Iraq from our deployment and sub-in 4 other mid-eastern countries. By the time our "mission" is done in these other countries, it'll be back in Iraq and other countries around there. Hardest thing to kill is an idea. Like in 'Inception' an idea is like a virus.

I agree with WK, there are so many independent contractors and firms and agencies with built up stock and cash flow going in and out of Iraq and other countries, that it should be considered war profiteering.

PERverSIAN wrote:
you're totally correct J...totally right my friend.
PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:23:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think another question to ask is if war is a big business, then who the hell does it benefit? last time i checked we're in the biggest and longest recession since the the great depression. 2 wars and we're sunk right now.

take all the money we spent on iraq and afghanistan and spend it here in the US and what would do you think would happen? does anyone truly believe iraq will be safe and secure when we bounce out this month????

so what would happen if our govt who has been ruled under two total opposites (w and obama) did it right??? i can tell you...

full circle ---- money spent in the US ---- more manuf jobs ---- more exports ---- more investment

i hope ron paul runs again in '12. he's the only guy in my 30 yrs of life that has the right stuff.

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
ALL YOUR MOM'S ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:29:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

international bankers finance the wars (both sides)and reap the profits, not nations. the bankers go in and buy up countries after they have bankrupt them for pennies on the dollar. who got all the bail out money, the international bankers, who continues to make record profits when other businesses are struggling, international bankers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-01-28/secret-banking-cabal-emerges-from-aig-shadows-david-reilly.html

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole i can give you some other links that will blow your mind.

You know Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump. Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition? That ain’t retarded.

PERverSIAN
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:48:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WK wrote:
international bankers

bunch of a**holes

jesterx99 wrote:
i agree with Perv,

jesterx99 wrote:
ALL YOUR MOM'S ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2010 03:50:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, watch the first 30 minutes of this, the entire movie is educational and worth watching but at least get through the first 30 minutes to get a clear idea its content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014 08:00:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WK wrote:
If you really want to go down the rabbit hole i will blow your mind

Sounds hot

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Forum index » General Public » Politics

Page 2 of 2 [22 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2