UTGamers.com Forum Index

Blu-Ray player
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2
Forum index » General Public » Help & Support » General Help and Support » Ask Anything
Reply to topic
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2008 12:27:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CloakedKilla wrote:
Phy wrote:

I'm doing the Netflix streaming on my PC, and I really love the service. If you can do that from the comfort of your couch as viewed on a nice HDTV, that would be killer.

Hook up your computer to an HDTV. Razz

I've thought of that.

Gotta save my money for now. My daughter's getting married in May, and I'm not spending money on anything until then.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2008 12:32:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
CloakedKilla wrote:
Phy wrote:

I'm doing the Netflix streaming on my PC, and I really love the service. If you can do that from the comfort of your couch as viewed on a nice HDTV, that would be killer.

I've thought of that.

Gotta save my money for now. My daughter's getting married in May, and I'm not spending money on anything until then.

congratulations on the wedding! (well, hopefully you like the groom well enough for a congratulations) Razz

ZERO

Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2008 08:14:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
Phy wrote:
CloakedKilla wrote:
Phy wrote:

I've thought of that.

congratulations on the wedding! (well, hopefully you like the groom well enough for a congratulations) Razz

Her fiance is a great guy. I've known him for five years already. He was an Eagle Scout, and asked for her hand in marriage earlier this year. He was a diesel mechanic, but recently lost his job due to the economy. The GM plant in Janesville closes this month (two days before Christmas) and I think one of those guys took his position.

I'm waiting for an internal Blu-Ray drive for my PC, and will then get my titles from Netflix.

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
CloakedKilla
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2008 09:35:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
CloakedKilla wrote:
Phy wrote:

I've thought of that.

That's what I did. We've got one desktop upstairs in the bedroom and one hooked up to the widescreen in the living room. I like it cause I can download movies upstairs and then transfer them over the network and watch them on the big screen. Razz

dude
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i'm crying
Sephirrrrrrrrrroth says:
i just put aftershave on my nuts
Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2008 07:45:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phy wrote:
...He was an Eagle Scout, and asked for her hand in marriage earlier this year. He was a diesel mechanic, but recently lost his job due to the economy. The GM plant in Janesville closes this month (two days before Christmas) and I think one of those guys took his position...

wow. that sucks. i'm sure i said my congrats before, but i'll repeat them again -- and of course i send my prayers for prosperity and happiness to your daughter and her beau!

eagle scout, eh? nice ....

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
Forum index » General Public » Help & Support » General Help and Support » Ask Anything

Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2