UTGamers.com Forum Index

UT3 Zboard
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT3 Chat
Reply to topic
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2007 11:25:36 pm    Post subject: UT3 Zboard Reply with quote

Anyone know if they will be making a key set for UT3?

rontu88@hotmail.com
Burnout
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2007 06:24:45 am    Post subject: Re: UT3 Zboard Reply with quote

Fragman wrote:

No clue, I've got the Merc Stealth, which do you have?

If you find a keyset btw, hook me up. Smile

Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Dec 2007 09:08:09 pm    Post subject: Re: UT3 Zboard Reply with quote

Burnout wrote:
Fragman wrote:

No clue, I've got the Merc Stealth, which do you have?

If you find a keyset btw, hook me up. Smile

Well I bought the standard zboard that comes with a regular keyset as well, for one of my kids, was trying to get a WOW keyset but they are only available online so I have to order it. I was messing with it and I said *DAMN* this p00p ROX..... Shocked Never touched this keyboard kind before. I seen the merc at the store as well, that's the one that lights up red correct? I think that's the one I am going to get now that I fell in love with it's key layout. Does the Merc allow you to change the key set tops as well? Or is it you get what you get(just curious)? tops only matter for my kid anyway, I just want the zboard layout because it's programmed for nearly everything, unless they decided to make a UT3 set... bring it on!!!! Razz

P.S. The FANG controller looks appealing too....

rontu88@hotmail.com
Burnout
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2007 11:59:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, the merc is a programmable keyboard, instead of using the keyset overlays... I got the merc stealth, it's black and you can make it glow red/blue/purple.

Fully programmable and you can share the key binding files between people, that's what I thought you were talking about originally...

I love this keyboard though, as it has the nice set of arrows off on the left with a bunch of common buttons around it that are all programmable or usable as it comes too.

Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2007 02:19:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burnout wrote:
Nah, the merc is a programmable keyboard, instead of using the keyset overlays... I got the merc stealth, it's black and you can make it glow red/blue/purple.

Fully programmable and you can share the key binding files between people, that's what I thought you were talking about originally...

I love this keyboard though, as it has the nice set of arrows off on the left with a bunch of common buttons around it that are all programmable or usable as it comes too.

ya it looks sweet, gonna get it soon, i seen in the updates for the zboard that there is a UT3 mod for the zboard type layout..... check it out.

rontu88@hotmail.com
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT3 Chat

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]