Forum index » UT Gaming » UT3 Chat
Reply to topic
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2007 01:41:23 am    Post subject: UT3 ships Reply with quote

http://www.beyondunreal.com/daedalus/singlepost.php?id=11239

Quote:
Midway has issued a press release declaring today the ship day for Unreal Tournament 3. Check your local listings.

"Unreal Tournament 3's superior graphics and gameplay experience take the award-winning Unreal franchise to a completely new level," said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway. "The game truly defines what fast-paced, frenetic, intense first-person shooter gameplay should be."

"Unreal Tournament 3 delivers on the promise of high-caliber game quality that gamers have come to know and expect from Epic Games and the Unreal franchise," said Mark Rein, vice president, Epic Games. "The power of Unreal Engine 3.0 has enabled the development team to set new expectations for what cutting-edge graphical and gameplay quality for a first-person shooter should be."

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2007 01:32:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a call from gamestop yesterday telling me it would be in stores today.

Cool

ZERO

jesterx99
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2007 04:50:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i got the same call... trying to decide whether or not I want to pick it up
{=TLA=}Orbit
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2007 09:38:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to three stores and none of them had it... I called another and they also didn't have it. What the hell people.

Blutarsky
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2007 02:06:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird -- i don't have it yet, and i MIGHT wait until christmas to get it, but i just checked bestbuy.com -- added it to my cart and selected "pick up" and it told me that it's available for pickup at every bestbuy even remotely close to me. i generally don't like best buy, but if you want it check there Wink

My heroes have always been cowboys.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave... and keep on thinking free

The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away.
{=TLA=}Orbit
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2007 04:39:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blutarsky wrote:
weird -- i don't have it yet, and i MIGHT wait until christmas to get it, but i just checked bestbuy.com -- added it to my cart and selected "pick up" and it told me that it's available for pickup at every bestbuy even remotely close to me. i generally don't like best buy, but if you want it check there Wink

That was my first stop confused
I'll be going by there again tomorrow though.

Raven-MOK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2007 09:03:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pre-ordered from newegg when i bought crysis.

i got the shipping notice, but since im travelling for the holiday, I guess I'll have to wait and see if it beats me home.
Fragman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2007 04:47:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked it up a couple hours ago $68 cdn tax inclusive.... @walmart and the only copy they had was the collectors edition in the black 3 piece can, they went all out imho, loookin schaweet all around as I'm exploring....... Having said that, as schaaweet as the 3 engine is every damn map in this game seems to take place in Newfoundland or Scotland, meaning mostly all the maps are foggy, to me they all feel gloomy... anyone else getting this? In the picture below, the new Torlan map is one of the more brighter ones. None the less all living species on this planet are quite capable for adjusting and evolving... Smile I think I will get over it quick like.....

rontu88@hotmail.com
MystaFragZ
Killing Spree
Killing Spree

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2007 05:31:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait to pick it up and start playing. There is non-vehicle capture the flag right? i played vehicle capture the flag today in the demo and it was kinda stupid. given that was reg weapons, and i don't think i've ever seen what a instagib rifle does to vehicles.

MystaFragZ:(Mist-uh-Frags)
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT3 Chat

Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]