UTGamers.com Forum Index

*DbD* resurrected
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
WASTEDMIND
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2005 10:06:18 pm    Post subject: *DbD* resurrected Reply with quote

*DbD* just took some time off. We are back and rebuilding. We are accepting Recruits for ut2k4 so if you think you have what it takes hit us up http://dbdclan.com
JinStarwnd
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2005 10:10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck with the clan bro Very Happy
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2005 11:47:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome. rising from the ashes.

good luck dood.

Very Happy

ZERO

Tokenizer
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2005 05:37:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT'S AWESOME!!! JUST AWESOME!!!

I WAS DEVASTATED WHEN I FIRST HEARD YOU GUYS BROKE UP BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS BACK IN BALANCE BECAUSE YOU'VE WORKED IT OUT AND GOT BACK TOGETHER. I'M GLAD WE ALL HAD TO SHOW RESPECT WHEN YOU FIRST POSTED THE NEWS AND MOURN YOUR GREAT LOSS ONLY TO HAVE YOU RISE FROM THE GRAVE AND REJUVENATE OUR SPIRITS. I'M CAUTIOUS THOUGH BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY HOPES CRUSHED AGAIN WHEN YOU POST THAT YOUR CLAN HAS DIED AND WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO FEEL BAD THAT AN OLD CLAN IS GONE BECAUSE GOD KNOWS I CAN'T TAKE THESE UPS AND DOWNS. YEP, STILL PLENTY OF JACKASS IN ME... CHEERS.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Undaunted
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2005 06:32:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokenizer wrote:

I WAS DEVASTATED WHEN I FIRST HEARD YOU GUYS BROKE UP BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS BACK IN BALANCE BECAUSE YOU'VE WORKED IT OUT AND GOT BACK TOGETHER. I'M GLAD WE ALL HAD TO SHOW RESPECT WHEN YOU FIRST POSTED THE NEWS AND MOURN YOUR GREAT LOSS ONLY TO HAVE YOU RISE FROM THE GRAVE AND REJUVENATE OUR SPIRITS. I'M CAUTIOUS THOUGH BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY HOPES CRUSHED AGAIN WHEN YOU POST THAT YOUR CLAN HAS DIED AND WE WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE TO FEEL BAD THAT AN OLD CLAN IS GONE BECAUSE GOD KNOWS I CAN'T TAKE THESE UPS AND DOWNS. YEP, STILL PLENTY OF JACKASS IN ME... CHEERS.

lmfao

2k3 > 2k4

The world is small nasty and complicated and everybody dies alone
WK
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2005 07:11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao Laughing glad to see DbD is guna have another go at it seriously, but that was funny as hell

You know Tom Hanks, Forrest Gump. Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and he won a ping-pong competition? That ain’t retarded.

You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.
Phy
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2005 02:47:00 pm    Post subject: Re: *DbD* resurrected Reply with quote

WASTEDMIND wrote:
*DbD* just took some time off. We are back and rebuilding. We are accepting Recruits for ut2k4 so if you think you have what it takes hit us up http://dbdclan.com

That's great! Always good to see the venerable clans take another run at it.

(closed-circuit to Tech: all things considered, that's funny as hell. Now, about that missing comma...) Twisted Evil

Johne (Phy) Cook | Overlord, Ray Gun Revival
*DbD*WASTEDMIND
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2005 10:58:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tokenizer wrote:

Yes i have a since of humor also and that was funny. See ya on the battlefields.
Manny Estrada
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2006 05:52:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. talk about old names! I was just surfin around and saw your name Wasted. DbD. I was TAO EricEstrada/ S'PORT also back in the day.
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2007 10:37:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manny Estrada wrote:
Wow.. talk about old names! I was just surfin around and saw your name Wasted. DbD. I was TAO EricEstrada/ S'PORT also back in the day.

lmfao! talk about small world. eric, this is {NRW}ZERO from back in the ol UTGMC days. i know you and i talked a bit way back when; if i remember right, you're a local boy, h-town or there abouts.

good to see ya here. UTG is a great community. welcome to the club.

Cool

ZERO

Caladus[DA]
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 27 May 2007 03:50:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! TAO ErikEstrada!
I know I'm months behind here but oh well. Cisc0, Ren, and several others, were talking about you 2 or 3 weeks ago! If you come back and read this drop by dacrue.com sometime!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT2004 Chat

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]