UTGamers.com Forum Index

HEELLPP!!!
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT Chat
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
takophiliac
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006 04:39:32 am    Post subject: HEELLPP!!! Reply with quote

ok so ... now that you clicked... Razz

Also if this is in an inappropriate spot, mods, please relocate it.

Actually i need help. The help of anyone who can locate any maps made by me. I think i put my handle in the info portion so it should show in the UT map browser. Oh yeah.. this would be UT99 aka UTClassic. Also these are low grav intended maps.

Descriptions:
<name unremembered>
should spawn you in an area with 2-4 teleporters (don't remember).
In one teleporter you should find a room with a wall to wall pool of water which can only be crossed by doing a successful running dodge (if you can cross any other way then, well, you have got an early version of the map or you are more skilled than i thought possible.) Failure should kick you back to the wall. Success will bring you to the far side where there is a doorway. Passing thru the door way and turning to your right you will see a 1/3 width paltform to running dodge to again. followed by another at a corner. Turning right will find you another. After turning right the next platform should dump you if you stand on it too long.
Thru a different teleporter you should find a bowling alley type area. There should be a grate on the floor in each alley where shooting a green or red sign should cause a nali to pop up from the floor and a sign of the opposite color to emerge from the wall.

<should be named FightClub>
This map has 4 (i think only 4) distinctive fighting environments: a classic pit, a bowl floored pit with a low ceiling, a tight confines pit with about enough room for 4 people to smash into it, and a pit with a lava floor and raised walking surfaces.

You should spawn into a spectator area with teleporters with labeled entrances to the respective pit waiting rooms and a walk way to go to the pit spectator area.

If you have either of these maps or you remember playing them, please send me an email with some contact info for a messenger, or please send me your cache.ini from your Unreal Tournament\cache directory.

Anything you guys could do would be great. Thx in advance.

-Takophiliac
(Formerly of ZEB, and soon to be of ZEB again)
Deadman
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006 07:24:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuxorz your someone I haven't seen in a long time, anyhow I'm buzzing and have no clue what that unremembered map is but the fight club was it the one that you could boost your opponent off the walkways and they would fall into a acid pit of sorts? If so I might still have that cached. If not good to see your still at it bro.

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006 10:25:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't remember his own map name? I have all the maps of UT, but I need the name.

CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!

Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.

jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
DoubleV
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006 03:06:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap, its the tako!!

(PS. I dont have your maps anymore Sad)
takophiliac
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006 12:46:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's everyone doing.
Deadman - Yeah thats fightclub. Should have a tex package too but... i can find out the name of that once i have the map.

Sephiroth - If you want you can do a tree /f /a > c:\file.txt and send me the results on your DIR. i will be happy to sort thru it for you. Smile Also its a map i made so ... unless someone really like either of them, (chances are slim) then you likely didn't ever play it. At least i don;t remember you playing it with me Smile

DoubleV - Who'd a thunk it, eh? (Darn, i wish you did have the maps...)
Forum index » UT Gaming » UT Archives » UT Chat

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]