UTGamers.com Forum Index

gwen stefani or fergy
Moderators:  UTG Mods
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum index » General Public » Polls
Reply to topic

who is more attractive???
gwen
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
fergie
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author Message
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 6934
Location: houston, teXas

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2005 09:17:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WK wrote:
doit you little bitch Cool


you live your life between your legs man.

Razz


ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2005 01:21:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
WK wrote:
doit you little bitch Cool


you live your life between your legs man.

Razz


He's not the only one that lives there too Wink

I shall write WK a poem.

AHEM AHEM AHEM!!



An Ode to WK

Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there too.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
ZERO
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 13 Apr 2004
Posts: 6934
Location: houston, teXas

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2005 01:51:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sephiroth wrote:
ZERO wrote:
WK wrote:
doit you little bitch Cool


you live your life between your legs man.

Razz


He's not the only one that lives there too Wink

I shall write WK a poem.

AHEM AHEM AHEM!!



An Ode to WK

Your hair is winter fire
January embers
My heart burns there too.


you should write him a haikou, it would be more romantic.

<3


ZERO

Sephiroth
Unstoppable
Unstoppable


Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Posts: 4431

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2005 04:05:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZERO wrote:
haikou


Bless you.


CloakedKilla wrote:
GMU national champs!!


Phy wrote:
Sephiroth was the most formidable griefer that I've ever seen. There can be only one, and he was it.


jesterx99 wrote:
35-7
Display posts from previous:   
Forum index » General Public » Polls

Page 3 of 3 [34 Posts]
Goto page:  Previous  1, 2, 3
All times are GMT
Reply to topic
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group