UTGamers.com Forum Index

Da-ChorniC requesting a tryout
Moderators:  baboo, Drow, Rentzusuken, Tribb
Forum index » UT LGI Clans » }GDI{ » }GDI{ [God Damned Independents] » Request Tryout
Reply to topic
mithu
UTGamer
UTGamer

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2004 04:52:33 pm    Post subject: Da-ChorniC requesting a tryout Reply with quote

Hi my name is Da-ChroniC you might have seen me around in gdi servers but mostly in hog servers. I would like to request a tryout to join gdi. I understand i need sponcers. So far i gotten 2.

At the moment i play ut abt 1 hour day on week days....I play offence and defence depending on the map. Plz mail me me back on mithuS_@hotmail.com
Cloud Strife
Dominating
Dominating

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2004 05:42:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry my little aliasing friend, but GDI is one clan you are NOT getting the admin passwords for. Stop changing you name and requesting admin passwords for 4 clans at once Rolling Eyes Oh, and do all "your" other clans know you've been using their members names to get passwords? So please, get out of these forums and off our servers. Mad

HackerGDI
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2004 11:45:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I don't believe you will get in. Oh and FYI you think your being slick and uncanny when your IP is being closely watched every second your on a UT server. If I were you my friend I would be careful who you piss off in the Internet world cause one day your computer may not work right AGAIN!

Chow
Forum index » UT LGI Clans » }GDI{ » }GDI{ [God Damned Independents] » Request Tryout

Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]